About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-11, 07:15
TazzJoker TazzJoker is offline
Regular
 
Default LSD

Please help me to complete my research on LSD because there are several ways to make LSD that I had seen so far. I want some information regarding to RYE GRAIN not some foster shit. I know there is server regarding to Crystal ACID but from what I already seen there are other kinds.
I know someone that knows how to make acid but he is not a chemist he had told me that it was simple. The shit that he had was very good

------------------
420 JokercannabisTazz

[This message has been edited by TazzJoker (edited 12-11-2001).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics