About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-11-29, 05:58
I_AM_THE_WALRUS I_AM_THE_WALRUS is offline
Regular
 
Default diethylamine

ive searched and searched for it...and came out empty handed, so anyone here know fo a good diethylamine synthesis?
 #2 
Old 2001-11-29, 18:45
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: diethylamine

I posted a diethylamine synth not too long ago. If you go back a few pages or utfse I'm sure you can find it.

------------------
Thats just the way it is...
Things will never be the same..
Thats just the way it is.
I see no changes
All I see is racist faces
Misplaced hate brings disgrace to races.-2pac
 #3 
Old 2001-11-29, 19:36
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: diethylamine

Or better yet, look in the DRUGS archive, it's right on top.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics