About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-10-08, 04:07
Ice Burner Ice Burner is offline
Regular
 
Default seditives

I really need to learn to make some sedatives.
some really really strong sedatives.
some that will mellow out any hyper person.
Please include all instructions and any tips that I should know.
 #2 
Old 2001-10-08, 06:58
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: seditives

Look at rhodium.ws. They have plenty of synthesis for shit like that. From valium to chloral hydrate.

------------------
Thats just the way it is...
Things will never be the same..
Thats just the way it is.
I see no changes
All I see is racist faces
Misplaced hate brings disgrace to races.-2pac
 #3 
Old 2001-10-08, 22:47
Ice Burner Ice Burner is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: seditives

is there a Faster or Shorter way?

some stuff around the house?

if not I guess I have to get out the Chem lab.




------------------
My lust for life is only exceeded for my lust for you.
 #4 
Old 2001-10-09, 20:48
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: seditives

If there are any other routes then I dont know them.
Dude, just read through shit at rhodium. You not gonna learn anything if you dont, cause I nor anybody else is gonna babysit you. If you are serious about chemistry then YOU read. There are tons of easy sedative synths at Rhodium, they sound hard at first, but once you get experienced with different procedures, it will get easier.
Let me make an example, I used to think LSD synths were the hardest in the fucking world. But once I learned the mechanisms and procedures related and shit, it becomes so easy I want to shit my pants.

------------------
Thats just the way it is...
Things will never be the same..
Thats just the way it is.
I see no changes
All I see is racist faces
Misplaced hate brings disgrace to races.-2pac
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics