About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-08-31, 04:20
steve45220 steve45220 is offline
Regular
 
Default how to make testosterone

Could someone please tell me how to synthesize testosterone or, any other type of anabolic steroid. I heard there was a simple method of extracting testosterone from mexican yam but, i've never seen the protocol.
 #2 
Old 2001-08-31, 05:06
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to make testosterone

I have no idea.

------------------
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
CHEMHEAD CHEMISTRY
http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/chemhead
 #3 
Old 2001-08-31, 19:51
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to make testosterone

Scronny little pale white kid eh? Locker room bullies geting to ya?
 #4 
Old 2001-08-31, 22:18
chemzzzz chemzzzz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to make testosterone

I don't think it is easy to synth testosterone......almost all steroids are complex molecules.

I wouldn't use a backyard chemist testo compound on myself...even if I had do it myself......
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics