About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-26, 02:20
jonsinsoon jonsinsoon is offline
Regular
 
Default NEED HELP WITH MAKING METH!!

OK WELL I REALLY NEED A WAY TO MAKE METH WITH OUT ALL THIS MUMBO JUMBO TALK SHIT AND ALSO I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY PILLS AND ALSO LIKE A BRAND NAME OF PILLS TO USE AND CAN I USE EPHDRA THAT IS 240 MG A PILL IT COMES IN A 1OO TABLETS A BOTTLE!! OH AND HOW MANY MATCH BOOKS DO I NEED TO GET ENOUGH RP AND WHAT DO I DO ONCE I GET THIS OFF THE BOOKS AND STUFF WELL I WOULD ONLY NEED A BOOK THAT HAS A TITLE THAT IS SOMETHING LIKE "EASY METH FOR IDIOTS" ........WELL THIS TOWN WENT DRY AND SHIT SO I IWLL ROCK IF I GET THE EASY WAY TO MAKE THIS SHIT .......OH ALSO THE FASTEST AND SAFEST WAY TO DO THIS SHIT ..........DOES THE LIGHTING METHOD WORK AND ALSO DOES THE COLD METHOD WORK..........WELL EMAIL ME SOMETIME SO I CAN GET THIS SHIT GOING ...............BYEBYE
 #2 
Old 2001-06-26, 19:25
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NEED HELP WITH MAKING METH!!

i don't think idiots are supposed to make meth. most of them tend to blow up or get caught by the police spotting a large cloud of red p hovering outside their home.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-26, 20:50
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NEED HELP WITH MAKING METH!!

there is no secret meth synth that it super fast and easy that anyone can understand. If you dont spend time studying chemistry, and learning the different synths, and getting too know what your doing, then something very bad like what Slp was talking about will happen. Idiots should not make meth, so educate yourself before you try anything.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-27, 00:22
jonsinsoon jonsinsoon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NEED HELP WITH MAKING METH!!

well i have been studying the many different ways to make it and there are so many different ones that i really hope that i dont get one that is bull shit and that was put out by someone just to make you fuck your house up and shit or some set up that was put out by the COPS just so they can catch you making it!!!!!!! WELL I STILL NEED HELP >....is P2P the best way and is it any good with the vicks inhaler way????
 #5 
Old 2001-06-27, 01:34
*Maleate *Maleate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NEED HELP WITH MAKING METH!!

that fucking Vicks Inhaler shit. that thing was played out like a decade ago. they dont even make them anymore.

no hope for you
 #6 
Old 2001-06-27, 05:32
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NEED HELP WITH MAKING METH!!

the type of meth you could make from vicks vapor inhalors is inactive. It would be completely worthless even if they still were around. I hope nobody would be dumb enough to try that crap.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics