About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-26, 20:16
popedude popedude is offline
Regular
 
Default I've been looking forever for experianced chemists, not strung out druggies!

After searching the whole fucking web, reading a million pages of stuff that I don't even understand, I think I finaly found the people I'm looking for!!!! It's a pleasure to meet yous guys and gals. So I was hoping you could point this rookie in the right direction to learn and do this the right way.
 #2 
Old 2001-05-28, 03:19
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've been looking forever for experianced chemists, not strung out druggies!

check out www.lycaeum.org then head off to the hive or Rhodium for a good start and I must stress READ READ READ!!!!!!! And be sure to take a few chemclasses if at all possible cause learning chemestry on your own aint the easiest OR SAFEST shit to do.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-30, 23:22
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've been looking forever for experianced chemists, not strung out druggies!

good words of advice.
preach-on brother frey.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-01, 01:55
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've been looking forever for experianced chemists, not strung out druggies!

quote:
Originally posted by popedude:
I've been looking forever for experianced chemists, not strung out druggies!


Then look elsewhere, cause acidmelt doesn't know shit, madchemist is a complete moron and has less and less knowledge as i find out more and more about his experience and backround/experiences. K9 is gone and wasnt helpful when she was here; she did her own little thing off in her own little world.

The hive is where to be when it comes down to serious proceedure and shit. This forum is just for refinements. We are too paranoid to post most full proceedures and shit. Barroom is good with chemistry but is straightedge, unfortunately, though he could help people with labs even though he doesnt DO drugs.

Some of us can help. Mad doesnt post often at all. Acid does sometimes, and neither mod is very helpful at all. I'd say the regulars are way more on the ball. Sckbch is impressive about his knowledge though i dont know about his lab skills. There is a new guy here though- Laboratorio Farmaceutico
that could potentially be a fuckin master, who knows? i dunno if he posted in here, just the BLTC so far, but i just came in here, my first time in a while; posts in here are rare.

 #5 
Old 2001-06-01, 18:28
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've been looking forever for experianced chemists, not strung out druggies!

Even if slp is a big, giant, fucking cock hell of this earth.

He knows his shit about drugs +
I'd trust my life to his word about chemical cocktails.

My 2�
 #6 
Old 2001-06-02, 18:49
Laboratorio Farmaceutico Laboratorio Farmaceutico is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've been looking forever for experianced chemists, not strung out druggies!

I'm wondering why the hive keeps going down. Its down this weekend, too. http://hive.lycaeum.org
 #7 
Old 2001-06-06, 03:43
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've been looking forever for experianced chemists, not strung out druggies!

yeah i dont know anything at all about chemistry. I don't know anything at all about drugs. I have never been helpful. And Slp is the second coming of jesus, and knows all. If there is any question what-so-ever, I can bet that SlpWlkr knows the answer.
 #8 
Old 2001-06-07, 03:07
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've been looking forever for experianced chemists, not strung out druggies!

hehe HAAHAHAHAHHA sorry slp couldnt help myself there.
 #9 
Old 2001-06-10, 08:25
lostandconfused lostandconfused is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've been looking forever for experianced chemists, not strung out druggies!

hey slpwanker!

it seems that every forum that i go to, you are being dissed like shit! Why don't you get the fuck out of here and go slpwank somewhere else
 #10 
Old 2001-06-11, 03:35
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've been looking forever for experianced chemists, not strung out druggies!

because wether you like his attitude or not he tends to know his shit so without him the site would take a major hit in actual usefull ness and be TOTALLY lost to stoopid 12 year old KeWl BoMbErS like you!
 #11 
Old 2001-06-18, 13:30
lostandconfused lostandconfused is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've been looking forever for experianced chemists, not strung out druggies!

your right. slp does know his stuff, but he does get paid out alot!
 #12 
Old 2001-06-19, 09:30
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I've been looking forever for experianced chemists, not strung out druggies!

thats cause i pay out real bad when i feel like it. so why don't you go else where like back to the BLTC and make up some more BS stories about your rents slippin you cid when you were a tot and quit stating the obvious.. just a suggestion. You might just be too boodylicious for this forum and we just aren't ready.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics