About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-06, 21:04
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default A list of some 'found' chemicals

this is a list of some chemicals i riped off an old science set thing;
Aluminum Ammonium Sulfate
Ammonium Chloride
Borax Powder
Biuret Reagent
Calcium Hydroxide
Calcium Nitrate
Citric Acid
Cobalt Chloride
Copper Sulfate
Fehlings's Solution
Ferrous Sulfate
Magnesium Sulfate
Methlyene Blue
Phenolphythalein
Potassium Iodide
Sodium Carbonate
Sodium Carbonate Powder
Sodium Silicate
Sodium Sulfate
Universal Indicator
Zinc Powder

are they use ful in any way?

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
 #2 
Old 2001-05-06, 22:22
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A list of some 'found' chemicals

most of its shit... Try posting this in the Backyard Balsiics forum and someone might know something..

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 #3 
Old 2001-05-06, 23:14
Dark_Destiny Dark_Destiny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A list of some 'found' chemicals

I ain't no chemist or rocket scientist but I noticed you posted citric acid up there.
I sincerly hope you know what that one is.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics