About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-18, 18:29
TheGamer TheGamer is offline
Regular
 
Default Riddix: I think you're dodgy...

Not to offend you, but I am really put off by your questions, which tend to be direct, "Where can I get <insert here>??"

If you've managed to make MDMA (as it would seem to suggest in one of your posts) you shouldn't have any problem finding a pill press, or any particular chemical.

I'm sorry... but there's something that just isn't right.

TheGamer
 #2 
Old 2001-04-19, 09:19
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Riddix: I think you're dodgy...

word up
 #3 
Old 2001-04-20, 07:18
Riddix Riddix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Riddix: I think you're dodgy...

Not to defend myself or anything,I thought that a bulletin board was somewhere that you went to ask questions to knowledgeable people. And in turn get the answers to your questions. I didn't mean to imply that I had actually synthesized MDMA, I meant the synthesis is great. I spent a lot of time looking for a synthesis that explained in great detail (baby steps) what to do and get very excited when it told me what I needed, where I could get it (except for the chemical in question) and what to do. However I wasn't sure what to do with the crystals once it was made. I knew that they were pressed, but I also knew that actual pill presses were very expensive and wondered if there was another way to do it where the final product would still be a pill vs the capsule. In conclusion I didn't intend to be "dodgy" and appreciate all the info I received from all of you. I hope that in the future any question I have will still be welcome. And if not, thanks again for your help.

Riddix
 #4 
Old 2001-04-20, 17:31
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Riddix: I think you're dodgy...

NARC!!!

heheheh J/K but DONT expect specific locations for alotta shit on here.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics