About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-13, 22:52
Iwanna_Rollabowl Iwanna_Rollabowl is offline
Regular
 
Default thanks for nothing !

%$#!
 #2 
Old 2001-04-13, 23:35
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: thanks for nothing !

what are you so mad about?
 #3 
Old 2001-04-15, 03:41
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: thanks for nothing !

Yah WTF did I miss here?
 #4 
Old 2001-04-15, 05:07
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: thanks for nothing !

he should have posted this in my topic a month ago when i was mad about not enough adequite moderator assitance.
 #5 
Old 2001-04-18, 19:45
Iwanna_Rollabowl Iwanna_Rollabowl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: thanks for nothing !

sorry my friends. My bad,I just got a little impatient, ya know: wanted what I wanted when I wanted it and of course that was yesterday. sorry I got pissy at ya.Im just the new kid on the block
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics