About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-13, 21:07
Iwanna_Rollabowl Iwanna_Rollabowl is offline
Regular
 
Default need advice from cranky smokers

so tired of getting ripped off. would appreciate advice on how to quickly and or visually (ie: crack back,smoke,taste etc....) decern between good dope done right.what does the crack back pattern tell? Can you spot cut in the pattern? thanks
 #2 
Old 2001-04-13, 23:43
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice from cranky smokers

I used to smoke crystal, but I never bought it from anyone. You can do,"The Burn Test" to check it out. Take a little tiny bit and put it on a piece of tinfoil and hold a lighter under it for a second. It should liquify right away. As soon as that happens pull away the lighter and watch the liquid. within a second or 2 it should recrystalize on the tinfoil. If the liquid has a yellow or greenish color to it, it probaly still has some I2 in it and isnt very clean.

I would suggest going by the burn test, how it looks (nice clear crystals), and of course how it smells. The smell should be the first thing that you should check. As far as what patterns to look for in the recrystalized meth.... well I guess I dont remember. Meth is a fairly easy drug to tell how clean it is.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-15, 05:27
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice from cranky smokers

i explained crystal testing right here- http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum5/HTML/000904.html its similar to acids except entails more of a color and flake method
 #4 
Old 2001-04-18, 19:28
Iwanna_Rollabowl Iwanna_Rollabowl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice from cranky smokers

Thanks for the reply to my question but I was hoping you would elaborate Keeping in mind I've become quite spoiled here in cali smoking some of the most screaming un-cut, tasteless,never ending, long burning,crack back so hard it dislodges from the inside of the pipe kinda crank( gets me worked up just thinking about it ha! just kidding) But more often as of late, there seems to be more wanna be chemists that don't have quite enough crystals or red trying to pass off green (not fully cooked) shit to some poor sap like me, I'm just a crank smoking gal who works a legit 8-5 for her money and I just want to get the quality I'm paying for. Sometimes there isn't much time to really sit down with the connection and critique the product usually one or two hits off the pipe and then you have to make a decision on if it's the quality that your being told it is.I've heard that if the crack back is the shape of lots of tiny circles that they are ephedrine circles and not crank at all. Sorry to be so long winded but I would be grateful for more feedback or maybe if you aren't a smoker you could send me to someone who is. thanks again

[This message has been edited by Iwanna_Rollabowl (edited 04-18-2001).]
 #5 
Old 2001-04-19, 00:32
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice from cranky smokers

yeah im a snuffer now, not a smoker. its been a long time since i smoked. I have learned to LOVE THE BURN. (if ya know what i mean..)
 #6 
Old 2001-05-19, 23:01
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice from cranky smokers

u guys are fuckd
 #7 
Old 2001-05-20, 00:12
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice from cranky smokers

you're the one whos from 'fucktown'
 #8 
Old 2001-06-27, 07:59
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: need advice from cranky smokers

Ahhh.... the lovely burn... all the way back into the throat. OUCH.

------------------
It's 4:19, got a minute?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics