About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-07, 02:45
Riddix Riddix is offline
Regular
 
Default Where can I get this chemical

For a chemistry project I'm currently working on I need.. +Dimethylformamide (DMF)(350mL)(Diethylformamide or Formamide will work). Where or how can I get this?
 #2 
Old 2001-04-07, 08:14
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get this chemical

a place that sells chemicals
 #3 
Old 2001-04-07, 12:58
Riddix Riddix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get this chemical

Would a photo supply store be ample? And if so would there be a specific brand (or whatever) that I was looking for?
 #4 
Old 2001-04-08, 06:28
Clint Bridges Clint Bridges is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get this chemical

Diethylformamide is a mixture of chemicals and is pretty easy to combine

------------------
DCBridges
 #5 
Old 2001-04-08, 06:30
Clint Bridges Clint Bridges is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get this chemical

Diethylformamide is a mixture of chemicals and is pretty easy to combine but if you didn't know that you probaly shouldn't even think about mixing it

------------------
DCBridges
 #6 
Old 2001-04-09, 01:52
Riddix Riddix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I get this chemical

I can understand that its easy to mix or that I can get it at a place that sells chemicals. My question is What kind of chem store (i.e. photography) or mix what amounts of what chemicals. This type of information would be very helpful.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics