About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-03, 06:59
SquirrelAsssault SquirrelAsssault is offline
Regular
 
Default Acid fanclub?

I'm a new member. I love fireworks and lsd.
I believe this X shit and Crystal shit is shallow and for pussies. I hope to create a secret society of Acid lovers.
I'm a pro. I can sail the sea's of infinity.
Can You?
E-mail me if you can dig my mission.
SquirrelAssault@juno.com
Ps. Any boy or girl ever been to Burning man in the black rock desert?
 #2 
Old 2001-04-03, 19:18
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Acid fanclub?

i believe you are misinformed and a degenerate. oh, by the way, get the fuck out of the laboratory tips forum.

[This message has been edited by slpwlkr333 (edited 04-03-2001).]
 #3 
Old 2001-04-04, 01:09
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Acid fanclub?

strangely enough, i am on slpwlkrs side on this one. I listened to you for a while on the totse channel and you did seem a little misinformed, misguided, and maybe even a little insane. But to each his own I guess...
 #4 
Old 2001-04-04, 03:27
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Acid fanclub?

I like acid, and I love Burning Man... but an acid fan club just seems dumb.

------------------
It's 4:19, got a minute?
 #5 
Old 2001-04-04, 11:39
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Acid fanclub?

Did I see a post of yours over at the shroomery?
 #6 
Old 2001-04-08, 18:09
ivan russell ivan russell is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Acid fanclub?

NOTICE TO ALL :YOU SHOULD TAKE ACID NOT TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #7 
Old 2001-04-09, 05:56
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Acid fanclub?

why shouldnt you talk about it?
 #8 
Old 2001-04-10, 07:06
SquirrelAsssault SquirrelAsssault is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Acid fanclub?

Talk about what? Acid?
I don't want to get nobody paranoid.
Maybe I'm a little gung-ho for a newbie to this sight. As for the shroomery? Maybe.
I Emailed some cats at Fanaticus.com
By the Fanaticus is a great sight!
My cubies are almost done.
All you need is rice powder, vermiculite, and 8oz canning jars. Post a reply if you are interested in a easy cheap feasable way to produce fantastic fungus.

one love.
 #9 
Old 2001-04-11, 14:54
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Acid fanclub?

Wanna trade a print?
 #10 
Old 2001-04-24, 02:54
pheonixx_j pheonixx_j is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Acid fanclub?

HEY SQUIRREL GUY YOUR RETARDED!!!!!!!!!! X IS A DRUG FOR PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT OTHERS AND LOVE TO HAVE FUN SO OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND EITHER ONE ! YOU'RE SO SHALLOW !! I'D BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LSD STANDS FOR !! GO DRINK A BEER POSEUR!!!! HA HA HA
 #11 
Old 2001-04-24, 07:35
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Acid fanclub?

wow buddy thanks for flaming an semi-ancient post. great newbie status ya got goin there, loser.
 #12 
Old 2001-04-27, 09:00
SquirrelAsssault SquirrelAsssault is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Acid fanclub?

Wow there pheonix!
Glad to know you care!
So are going to join the club or what?

Oh yes..... If you run across acid in a funky organic mint solution, do not fear...
Its clean as hell. Great lucy from Santa Cruz.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics