About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-20, 07:36
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default What the fuck is up with this forum?

Yo, we need to like get some real shit going in this forum. i checked out the hive's equivalent to this and it's fuckin super superior. where are the moderators? where are the answers? look how slow this shit is? what was the point of seperating this from better living through chemistry if both forums were just gonna pussy out and get overrun by the worthless boring shit in spurious generalities, which we used to lead by the masses. man by the time i get good answers, usually from some older dude moderator type or some shit, i've already found the answer from hours of online research. thanks for nothing y'all. i look up shit on all your questions and no one gives back. peace
 #2 
Old 2001-03-21, 01:35
2fast 2fast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

quote:
Originally posted by slpwlkr333:
Yo, we need to like get some real shit going in this forum. i checked out the hive's equivalent to this and it's fuckin super superior. where are the moderators? where are the answers? look how slow this shit is? what was the point of seperating this from better living through chemistry if both forums were just gonna pussy out and get overrun by the worthless boring shit in spurious generalities, which we used to lead by the masses. man by the time i get good answers, usually from some older dude moderator type or some shit, i've already found the answer from hours of online research. thanks for nothing y'all. i look up shit on all your questions and no one gives back. peace



I will have to agree with you here. I have put up messages hoping that someone would have a answer or direct in the right way. BUT NO ANSWER! NOTHING! I do research on the internet myself and find answers faster. You would think that the moderator would reply, Say something but I have notice when they do reply they have to be some smart ass and call you mother fucker or something. I thought this was the place to find help with questions. BUT I WAS WRONG. I'LL NEVER COME BACK! WHO EVERY MODERATER THIS PAGE NEEDS TO DO A BETTER JOB.

 #3 
Old 2001-03-21, 01:50
2fast 2fast is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

I will have to agree with you. I very disappointed in this form as well. I thought this was the place to find answers to your questions. I was wrong, VERY WRONG!!!. I search the internet myself and find the answers faster then the moderator. That it if they decide to answer your question. Sometime if they do, its with some smart ass remark: mother fucker or what ever floats there boat. Like I said, I thought this is the place to find answers NOT INSULTS!!!!!
 #4 
Old 2001-03-21, 05:44
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

i would also have to agree with you. especialy when someone says something like, "do some research on your own before you post a question." i thought the point of having this was so you wouldn't have to search the internet for an hour.
 #5 
Old 2001-03-22, 00:52
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

i just spent an hour reading through synths for frey wondering what would be a good one to start out with. this is fucking sad. here i am 17 fucking years old,only 3 months ago had i discovered this site as well as all these other sites that got me into drug chemistry and the rest of the drug and illicit world that was unknown to me. yea i dealt drugs before, but if you asked me what lsd stood for i couldnt tell you. now i feel like i have to moderate this forum or something. i mean this one and better living through chemistry. i put hours into research not only for me but for other people i dont even know. yea sometimes i say shit that are insults but thats because i see some posts as potential threats to the future of this site like people handing out their email addy with illegal drug synths. there are thin lines that cant be crossed, and fuck i dont know them, im not a moderator. but where are these fuckin people? they dont even say shit at their own sites anymore. no chemhead, no nothing. all i see now are a few shakey people with potential trying to handle all these newbies and shit. oh another thing. im really starting to question the integrity of the moderators. some are very young and unknowledgable and madchemist and acidmelt plagerize(i have very good reason to believe) other people and gave me wrong answers. fuck i think im about to go to the hive and start over cause this site is losing major integrity.

[This message has been edited by slpwlkr333 (edited 03-22-2001).]
 #6 
Old 2001-03-22, 01:38
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

i know that little part in there about e-mail and illegal drug synths is about me so i'm just wondering whats up with that? i'm just trying to help the kid who wanted the pcp synths and info. i don't care if everyone has my e-mail address, it doesn't matter to me and the synths are so complicated he wouldn't understand them but still its nice to at least read over it and get an idea of what it consists of so get over it.
 #7 
Old 2001-03-22, 01:47
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

LSD=LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYLAMIDE
 #8 
Old 2001-03-22, 03:56
k9girrl k9girrl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

I have been busy posting Noisy Nitrate series on www.angelfire.com/mi3/chemhead as it was not wanted here. My specialty is NOT drug chemistry. So post addy of HIVE if you will.
 #9 
Old 2001-03-22, 09:21
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

k9girl, i have no idea what exactly your point in being here is, i've read you other stuff on chemhead and its like How to Kick the Shit Out of McGuver in Latin. what the fuck do you actually moderate? raverdude i was just saying i dont think you should give out you email addy sending synths because this site is sometimes monitored federally. i was looking out for you and the site not to get shut down. i know what lsd stands for now, i was saying it was just weeks ago i didnt know shit and now i feel as if basically im a stand in moderator for the absence of madchemist and acidmelt and k9girl even though the only thing she ever posted in here was something on DNA from sea kelp or some shit with a blender that i didnt care to read about that it sounded like she was tweaking out on about 60 mgs of methylamphetamine after recieving an A in her biochemistry class and decided to write a whole hour about something no one cared to read
 #10 
Old 2001-03-22, 10:19
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

If you are just gonna piss and moan and belittle people here, maybe you should just go back to the "Hive". People at &Totse aren't going to get into a petty little BBS war.

So why don't you tell everyone who you really are...
 #11 
Old 2001-03-22, 21:39
k9girrl k9girrl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

OK that's it folks; I'm wondering lately why I am here too. I archived a two part series on basic Lab procedures under Technology in Totse archive list...my gift to TOTSE.
LOOK no one here is going to endanger this site by advocating or enabling felonies; all info is given purely as a theoretical study. You should be aware this is the drill under USA law. Some countries may not even suggest the possibility of such actions.

[This message has been edited by k9girrl (edited 03-22-2001).]
 #12 
Old 2001-03-23, 01:55
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

let me put this real nicely k9girl:
you are a complete fucking moron. the federal government can use anything and everything on this site posted by everyone and anyone for one or all convictions. if someone on here says they've been cooking meth and a federal official learns about it they have the right to look into it. you forget this is a public site and people volunteer info. if you still doubt this let me give it to you straight from the mouth of an inmate, some of you may have read this others not, but its not the only documented interview of its kind or info on this subject out there.
--------------------------------------------

This is the ex-meth cook at the Federal Prison in Tucson, Arizona. Many of
you are speculating as to how I gain access to the Net. No, they don't
allow me to have an Internet account here in prison. I didn't make a
bundle and bribe the warden, and I'm not full of shit. What I do is send
my material by mail to a friend in Miami. She posts it and sends me the
replies, and other peoples' writing, either by mail or phone. It's
frustrating not being able to answer right away but what can I do??

Some people out there seem to think that the Federal Prison is a
"cake-walk" but it's not "all that". It is better than most state prisons
I guess. We don't have a golf course or tennis courts at this particular
"Club-Fed". We don't live in barred cells. Imagine your bathroom with a
bunk bed in place of the bathtub, and a desk and two lockers jammed in
there. That's my room. I share that with a roommate. This place is on
14 acres (about 5 city blocks square) out in the middle of the stinking
desert. There are about 800 inmates here, 67% of which are illegal
aliens, 20% are African-American, 10% white and about 3% Native American.
There are drugs and homemade alcohol (I personally don't fuck around).
The food isn't too bad, and the worst part is no sex, unless you're a
"punk". That is the prison term for someone who's blowing, fucking or
getting fucked by other men (I don't indulge). If a guy is young, cute
and weak, there's a good chance that predators will get him and fuck him.
It's all about self-gratification for me; i.e. Hustler and baby oil.
Life here is very monotonous. Nothing ever changes except the date and
the faces. Overall I guess we live better that a lot of people on the
streets except there's no pussy. This sounds like a damn travel
brochure. Not even. It sux the big one to lose your freedom. Someone
tells you when to eat, sleep, stand, work and shit. If you don't play the
game by their rules, they can make this a very unpleasant experience.
Believe me, none of you want to come here. It's totally fucked-up.

Are you wondering why I've described my humble abode? Because it sux and
I want you to know it sux. I live in a nightmare and been here so long
that I've almost forgotten what physical human contact feels like. I
don't remember what it's like to get in my car and go to the store. I've
almost forgotten what pizza and beer taste like. I've been here since May
12, 1988. Okay, maybe I did deserve to come here. I was actually
manufacturing methamphetamine on a large scale for personal greed and
amusement. I'm not disputing that fact. What I do find appalling is that
there are a lot of people in here simply for having big mouths and a lack
of common sense. I estimate that only 25% of the crimes of manufacturing
and conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamines were actually directly
involved in cooking dope. And, there are literally thousands of us in
here. The other 75% are fringe tweaker wanna-be's, like a lot of the
idiots I'm seeing online, who were stupid or unlucky enough to get snared
by the DEA.

My last cellmate was serving a 144-month sentence for having a triple neck
boiling flask in his storage unit. A guy two cells down from me is doing
14 years for telling a friend how to gas his oil over the telephone.
There's yet another guy here who is doing 30 years for opening his stupid
mouth and possessing 1 can of r-11 Freon solvent. He's about 55 years
old. He'll die here and he couldn't make a gram of dope if his life
depended on it. I've heard hundreds of these stories since I've been
down.

My AOL friend in Miami sends me meth-related posts from the alt.drug and
rec.drug groups. Some of the shit I'm seeing is unbelievable. There are
a lot of idiots out there saying that they want to make speed and for
people to E-mail them formulas. There are also a few out there who have
some chemical knowledge. They are posting formulas (most of which, by the
way, are either bogus or totally impractical) and flexing their little
wanna-be outlaw egos. Some of these people are intelligent but obviously
ignorant of how Big Brother operates. They may think they can hide behind
the First Amendment and say whatever they please because, after all, it's
just information, right? Wrong. Our government has conveniently enacted
rules and laws that enable them to circumvent the constitution. Their
nearly unbeatable and favorite weapon is the federal conspiracy law.
Under this law, a person doesn't even have to actually touch chemicals or
drugs to be convicted. All he has to do is talk about it or commit an
"act of furtherance". If a person comes online, says he wants to produce
meth and also asks for a formula and you give it to him; that is an "act
of furtherance". You have just directly enabled that person to commit a
very serious felony that he would have been incapable of without your
assistance. Therefore, in the eyes of the law, you are just as guilty as
the actual perpetrator.

Think of this: Timothy McVeigh comes online a few months back and says,
"Fuck the Feds. They burned up those kids in Waco now I want to blow up a
federal building. Please E-mail me the formula for a 5,000lb fertilizer
bomb". If you sent him the formula, you would now be his cellmate in El
Reno, Oklahoma facing the death penalty for conspiracy to commit murder.

I'm sure you're all familiar with the two-year federal investigation of
the kiddy-porn assholes. Yeah those people are sick fucks but that's not
the point. The point is, the feds are online too. To the federal
government, kiddy-porn is a relatively petty crime in comparison to
manufacturing methamphetamines.

I'm not writing this to get down on anybody. I'm just writing in hopes
that my post will open the eyes of some of you out there who are treading
on dangerous ground. You may think I'm paranoid, but that's not the case.
You see, I don't give a fuck. I have nothing to lose, they've already
went up in me and taken everything that mattered including my youth.
There is an important lesson I have learned from all this and that is, how
our federal government operates. They are sneaky, ruthless and
underhanded. They don't play fair so don't expect them to. They don't
care if you're innocent or guilty. All they care about are convictions.

These newsgroups are cool. Go ahead and share experiences, ideas and
opinions but I suggest keeping the technical stuff to minimum. The next
person asking for a tip on manufacturing could very well be a DEA agent.
Besides putting your own personal freedom in jeopardy, you could fuck up a
good thing. The feds are looking for ways and reasons to censor the Net.
Don't give them another. Be safe and be smart.

--------------------------------------------
there ya go. you might wanna take the statement about the oklahoma bombing into careful consideration especially if you absorb anything.
 #13 
Old 2001-03-23, 08:59
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

If that was the truth then enigma would be in prison and this site would be shut down. Just for the archives alone.
 #14 
Old 2001-03-23, 19:30
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

I dont know what you people are on, but this forum was put to answer questions. And if it's slow, then how about start researching and answering quetions yourselves. Then you'll be more knowledgeable, and be able to inform someone else.
You also have to remember that the Hive has been going for a while, this forum was started this year. You think the Hive just exploded with people all of a sudden? Besides, the Hive is more popular than TOTSE anyway, you wonder where all the people are at, thats your answer.
It's as if yall expect one or two people to answer all your questions. Well, we cant. Niether I nor anybody else is here to cater to your ever fucking whim whenever you need us. We all have are own lives to cater to. If I can help, I'll help. And thats it.
 #15 
Old 2001-03-23, 20:14
k9girrl k9girrl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

Thank you Madchem I concur. Folks, the moderators here are not exactly teachers or instructors; rather they are more like Chairmen who keep the forums on track, offer some advice etc. Yes we have our own lives out here; like rent, food, and coping with low grade civil wars. No SLEEPWALKER I am not an idiot but a veteran of some very dangerous Political situations. Not just k9's opinion but expensive Legal advice says that you may possess certain info in the USA as long as you don't admit doing it, nor advise others to do it. See the legal disclaimers used by publishers of strange books such as Paladin Press or Loompanics. They make it clear that their info is for study only; and they advise against such illegal activities. Thus these publishers are not legally liable in USA. In some other countries mere possession of certain facts is treated as a crime.

[This message has been edited by k9girrl (edited 03-23-2001).]
 #16 
Old 2001-03-24, 01:33
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

slpwalker333--
if your an ex-meth cook then why do you ask for a internet chemistry mentor? and even still... if your in prison why bother? its not like your going to make anything good in prison.
As far as moderators go, there is only 2 of them for this forum, and I am one of them. I have my specialties, but I don't know everything, and as K9 stated... she isnt a drug chemist. So whatever drug questions that there are I will try to answer them when I can. and I will answer what I can, but I wont go do research for others. I had to search and read just like every other chemist that is worth anything. If its such big deal that no one answers your questions right away then go somewhere else. SOme of us have other things to do besides research for someone else. (like getting your butthole raped in prison right?)
 #17 
Old 2001-03-24, 01:39
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

hmmm, you also said that me and madchemist plagerize? You think that we personally wrote all the info that we give out? Of course not, we share information but never claim it to be our own, just true. As far as me, in chemhead I tell you what is mine and what isnt. You see all those names by the synths? Guess what... they not my name! I have never claimed to write all that stuff,,, thats why I never put my fucking name by it. As far as giving you bad info,,, I wouldnt ever do that and either would Madchem.
the reason that I havent answered any questions lately is because I have been on vacation. The computer isnt my life nor is it my job.
 #18 
Old 2001-03-24, 09:23
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

i'm not an x-meth cook. that article i posted was writted by an x-meth cook by hand and posted by his friend in florida. k9 doesnt do jack in this forum, ever, you, acid, always think you are right, when in fact, you drastically underestimate others. tsk tsk. oh and the butthole comment, that was real mature, real mature for a person of your social position in general society. lovely. give your family kisses for me
 #19 
Old 2001-03-24, 21:13
k9girrl k9girrl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

SLEEPWALKER;I would like to draw your attention to TOTSE Archive "Technology". I originally posted that tutorial in Tips after naming this forum and pushing for its creation. I wrote those two Archive lab articles since I could not find a good tutorial to help the guys who constantly ask what saltpeter is. Now if YOU want to be helpful, please post URL of HIVE; or better yet write an article on Column Colour Chromatography. Do you even know what that is loudmouth?
 #20 
Old 2001-03-25, 06:58
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

that i do. oh, and have you identified where that bleeding is coming from that keeps showing up in your feces? i'm really sorry about that; i know the dildo and me was a bit to much at the same time for an anal love act, but hey who knew you'd end up shitting blood? speaking of loudmouth; what happened to them? i really liked that fly song from varsity blues. oh, did you want a cracker for pushing for this forum polly? please take your seat next to the tide box, and wait for your next anal scene. as page hamilton and house of pain once said, "you're just another victim"

p.s. have fun wasting your time posting some more useless mcguver tactics no one gives a flyin fuck about. oh and have a nice sex life nympho
 #21 
Old 2001-03-25, 08:03
Dingo Dingo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

I have to admit, I came here looking for wisdom and knowledge. I was in the pursiut of information and insight. Instead, I find you people bickering, passing incoherent and offensive posts, and generally being useless assholes. I hope that this kind of stuff isn't common throughout this site; if it is, I am going to be pretty bummed. How about if we get the conversation back on track, to something relevent? (Or at least interesting. No one gives a damn who-said-what and all that bull.)

------------------
[email=HellFire_Project@juno.com]Email Dingo[/email]
 #22 
Old 2001-03-25, 18:06
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

Damn Straight Dingo I think Im gonna like you.

People should beable to make reasonable guesses as to when somethings wrong and if they cant relize that something is totally unreasonable hey darwins theory in effect right. Why the fuck cant everybody just get along damnit so someone made a mistake who cares they'v been corrected by others THATS THE FUCKING POINT OF A PUBLIC FORUM isnt it?
 #23 
Old 2001-03-25, 19:12
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

my social position in general society? and what would that be? were you just trying to sound intelligent or did you actually mean something by that? Let me know.
 #24 
Old 2001-03-26, 04:15
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

Ok, first I would like to say that everything I know about chemistry did not come from asking questions, or getting instructed by a professor, everything I know has come from a little over two years of No-Holds Barred mind bending research, reading, experimention, and a helluva lot of ingenuity. And I am still learning as I go.
As for you Sleepwalker, you act like you have a whole lot of information to spread. Do you even know what a reduction is? Or a reducing substance, or oxidation, or condensation, do you even grasp the concept of the soluability rules of certain metal ions? Can you tell whether a precipation is going to happen or not by looking at the equation? Do you even know the difference between benzene, allylbenzene, or a benzaldehyde? Do you even know what an aromatic chain of hydrocarbons is?
I wish everybody would just shut the hell up. You guys are bickering mindlessly back and forth with the mentality of a couple of three year olds, nobody should be or even act like a "stupid-head" (the typical three year old banter). I say chill out, peace. No I'm not a hippy, just a seratonin junkie.
 #25 
Old 2001-03-29, 04:43
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

mad, yes, i do no thanks to you
i think most people here should if they've passed chemistry and been to a hardware store

oh, dingo, you just best mind your business

[This message has been edited by slpwlkr333 (edited 03-29-2001).]
 #26 
Old 2001-04-07, 12:45
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

shit man, i thought you were a mindless twat,

sleep, now i know that you only get shit if you take it, ahaha,

impresive man,

it may not of been constructive, but it was practical as it make people look and question the error of their ways,

non the less the result is you styill being pissed man, so i will do a reare thing and offer advice if you want a step by step walk through newbie low iq synth,(meth) than ill give it you man, all because you went off your brain and maybe made a few people realize that things arnt as dandy as we like to think they are, and to
KEEP IT REAL

so to speak.
 #27 
Old 2001-04-07, 20:16
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

sleepwalker, when you said that k9grrl's instructions are like how to beat the shit outta mcguyver in latin or what not, you make it obvious that you don't know what you are talking about. im a first year AP Chem student and i understand what she is saying. and her information is good. either help out, or please, keep your mouth shut. it does no good to do nothing about a problem than bitch.
 #28 
Old 2001-04-08, 02:45
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

i understand what k9 is talkin about, and i don't need to be in AP chem. the stuff k9 posts on chemhead is mcguyver type shit, and the stuff on here is useless. fuckin look at it. how to determine internal bleeding? how fuckin usefull is that? and shes a moderator? how to use the iodine derived compounds as antiseptics that tend to sting? who the fuck cares? at least she puts retarded unreadable-to-newbie synths for secondary explosives on chemhead. here she just wastes space. if this forum is basically about lab safety and proceedure, then why the fuck is she a moderator, if all she does is write unsafe makeshift bullshit no one asks for, and meanwhile doesnt answer any questions asked by members? mad actually does shit, i was just pissed when he wasnt around for a few weeks and didnt say anything about leaving, but k9 is fuckin useless. not one person here can say that she actually fuckin helped them. i know one of the elder people here are gonna try to say that shes helped them, and thats probly gonna be winki or some shit who knows her real good, so fuck that. i wanna know of her actually doing something helpful that didnt have to do with her weirdass, stupid, fuckin revolution, post-world war 3 destruction, chemistry that serves no purpose and no one asks for.
 #29 
Old 2001-04-08, 04:33
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

I saw someone asking for the URL to The Hive, it's http://hive.lycaeum.org/


------------------
It's 4:19, got a minute?
 #30 
Old 2001-04-08, 06:29
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

sleepwalker... i honestly think you need a hug...
 #31 
Old 2001-04-09, 06:05
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the fuck is up with this forum?

yes dingo i agree, lets get off this stupid subject and get on with the chemistry....
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics