About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-03, 23:13
suicideplayer suicideplayer is offline
Regular
 
Default a ton of questions

is it safe to post on this forum,i mean,who's watching.i got a couple a questions on psuedo.can some one with expirience help?do i have to use pills.can it be jellcaps?the kind with liquid in the middle?
 #2 
Old 2001-03-03, 23:36
tabcandy tabcandy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a ton of questions

I am sure that there are plenty of big brothers out there watching. You just have to be careful about any personal information or any way that they can get personal infromation on you thru profiles, email addresses and what not. Keep everything as informal as you can. They can't do much about the information that is posted here. At least that is how I understand it.
 #3 
Old 2001-03-09, 04:06
k9girrl k9girrl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a ton of questions

Correct TAB. The internet provider can be easily read. Feds can track to specific terminal; which is why I use public terminals for my unusual postings.
DO NOT give any name, address, phone#, or any other such personal info. As a Moderator I would delete such info at once for security reasons.
 #4 
Old 2001-03-09, 17:27
suicideplayer suicideplayer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a ton of questions

alright,thanks.now how bout the psuedo. pill or jellcap?
 #5 
Old 2001-03-24, 01:22
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a ton of questions

every single time that I have SEEN someone extract Pfed it has always been in solid pills. this dood i know can get them pure (except for the small amount of binders and waxes) from the local hospital. But they are prescription so they have to be taken not bought.
On the other hand I have read some extraction methods for gelcaps. I dont remember what exactly was different but I will ry to find one for you. Of course... only if this will be used for legal purposes.. :-)
 #6 
Old 2001-03-30, 02:54
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a ton of questions

Wait but acid I thought it was illegal to breath now or is that still in the house? I do enjoy telling people who are watching me I know thier there. Like @ school all websites gone to are recorded by the server so I go to www.fuckoffanddie(Insert Name Of Dumbass Computer Person for your school here).com
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics