About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Laboratory Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laboratory Tips Safety proceedures, test reagents, drilling rubber stoppers, bending glass tubes, etc. Contributed to by chemists.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-02-13, 04:08
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default MDMA

Whats the best synth for a) best yield b) best quality and c) easiest d) cheapest?
Any ideas?
I'm not saying one synth that does all this, but maybe 4 different ones...
 #2 
Old 2001-02-13, 23:07
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MDMA

I am not sure about the best yeilds or any of that but from what I have seen the Madchemist synths sure seem to be the easiest to understand. He goes out of his way to explain exactly how to do everything. It seems to be one of the least expensive ways that I have seen also.
 #3 
Old 2001-02-14, 02:59
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MDMA

Well, the highest yeilding method would probably be a sodium borohydride reduction. But, I think a reduction with nitromethane and MD-P2P with aluminum amalgum would be best bang for your buck. Yeilds are still in the 80's. I'll have to post my way of making MD-P2P without a pesky peracetic oxidation or something. It uses the dichloro derivative of isosafrole, and is easy and cheap. Let me do a write up, then I'll get back to you.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics