About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Gearheads
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gearheads Greasy mechanical things. Fixing your car, swapping out engines, buying tools, and getting maximum horsepower.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-10, 20:11
C C is offline
Regular
 
Default HOnda Prelude ????

Does the make a Honda Prelude V-Tech VR4
 #2 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:55
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HOnda Prelude ????

there is no VR4 model. where do you get this crap?
 #3 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:13
WickEdWrld WickEdWrld is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HOnda Prelude ????

vr4 is a twin turbo 3000gt with rear stear, and a huge pile of crap. preludes are made in 3 models, base one, si, sih. all of them suck, as do all imports, so pull your head outta your ass and buy a muscle car if you wanna go fast.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:58
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HOnda Prelude ????

This is your warning. Every post of yours that I've read so far is derogatory and offers little useful information. Behave yourself.

I'm not a big fan of imports, but they can whoop the shit out of muscle cars if they are worked on by competant people. On the other hand, I've beaten imports that sound like a chainsaw while I was driving my fullsize van.

If you feel like debating the American vs. import issue, then make a topic about it and fill it with facts and keep the insults to a minimum.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-20, 05:11
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HOnda Prelude ????

quote:
Originally posted by rlpinca:
This is your warning. Every post of yours that I've read so far is derogatory and offers little useful information. Behave yourself.

I'm not a big fan of imports, but they can whoop the shit out of muscle cars if they are worked on by competant people. On the other hand, I've beaten imports that sound like a chainsaw while I was driving my fullsize van.

If you feel like debating the American vs. import issue, then make a topic about it and fill it with facts and keep the insults to a minimum.



why does everyone forget the fact that when the smoke's cleared, the rich guy in the mclaren f1 has already won the race?

anyways, well said.

I just can't help but feel that nobody gives a crap about european cars, though... and don't trash imports. some of the worlds best come from there (350Z, HELLO???)
 #6 
Old 2002-12-20, 05:24
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HOnda Prelude ????

It's not that nobody cares about european cars. It's just that japanese cars are so much more available over here. I can count on my hands the number of european cars I see in a day. I sure as hell can't do that with japanese cars.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics