|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Gearheads Greasy mechanical things. Fixing your car, swapping out engines, buying tools, and getting maximum horsepower. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-08-18, 23:04
|
k devil 
Regular
|
|
|
|
fix your car in 10 min
When my old man told me this I didn't belive him untill he showed me. All you got to do is go to your gardining store and ask for a bag of VERMICULITE( I think thats how you spell it I'm not sure)any way thats what its called just ask them, they'll know what your talking about. Any way just get this stuff and smash it into a fine powder, the finer the better. After you have don this take your spark plugs out and put about a table spoon full down the holes the stick your spark plugs back in then take the manifold of the carbireta take out the air filter. start your car and rev it a bit then por some dowen the carbi while your reving by now your car should be running heaps more quit than usal, now take it for a long drive your car sould run smother and more powerful. If you dont belive me try it out on your lawn mower, old car or what ever.
|
|
#2
 2002-08-19, 01:40
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
If you want to pour shit into your engine, go ahead. I am not about to dump anything like that into my engine. I'm pretty sure the vermiculite would mostly get blown out the exhaust after chewing up your rings a little bit. Vermiculite is used for welding cast iron(or atleast that's what I've used it for) so it wouldn't necessarily melt to your cylinders and fill in any grooves, it's a really good insulator so it would probably just break the glaze on the rings if anything. After a few hundred miles you'd be right back where you started if not worse.
Since we're in different countries you might be talking about something else though. Especially since you got it at a gardening store. The shit I'm talking about is light gray kind of fluffy. It's used to let cast iron cool slowly after welding to prevent cracks.
|
|
#3
 2002-08-19, 03:00
|
k devil 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
Look if you don't belive me go gt a an old eingen or car and give it a go. What my old man told me is that the stuf gets in behind the rings and packs them out agenst the bore and seal and the stuff is supose to help lubricate or something. When you stick the stuff down the carbi it seals off all the valves and shit. And your right about it blowing out and stuff when we did it there was some black smoke. And as you say after a few kilometers it dose all blow out, in fact its supose to last 10 000 miles. look I'v tryed it and I know it works. My old man read about it in an old Popular Macanics magasise and we gave it a go in an old Land Rover, the fucking thing was burning oil had no guts at all and after we we stuck this shit in her she whent like all hell all of a sudden the eingen went quite and she had heaps of power so we did the same thing to an 1985 ford station wagon which was nealy fucked, after we gave it the vermiculit and took it for a drive we were being pulled back into the seats every time I changed gears. Look this stuff is unbelevible. and it dose sound like the stuff you used to weld cast iron all I know about it is that it is used for seadlings and shit. If you whant to give it a go and you'll be amazed. You could go ang get a fucked car with worn rings, worn boer and fuked valves and stick this shit in it and sell it and make a hell of a proffit. Like I said before I didn't bleave it untill my old man showed me.
|
|
#4
 2002-08-19, 21:55
|
overRide resSurRection 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
would your dad also happen to work for a used car dealer?
*muah ha ha haa*
|
|
#5
 2002-08-21, 03:34
|
michelobe4me 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
[QUOTE]Originally posted by overRide resSurRection: [B]would your dad also happen to work for a used car dealer?
Ive heard of lots of people talking about pouring stuff into the engine to make it perform better from "marvel mystry oil " to transmission fluid. hell ive even put saw dust into a manual transmision with bad bearings just to get more money on trade!!!! it was a hell of a lot quieter too!
|
|
#6
 2002-08-24, 03:49
|
Wicked_Rain 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
what your sayin is true and what you are referring to is vermiculite its used in gardening as a soil additive to facilitate better drainage in potted plants and such. altho ive never used it an engine its would work on the same princaple as wht i am fixing to tell you. when i was young my grandfather showed me this trick to get a few more miles outta worn out junk which is precisley what u described heh but anyways he would take comet yes comet the household cleaner and pourit in the cylender thru spark plug holes prolly bout a teaspoon in each hole and what it does it cleans the glaze off the cylender walls and rings n makes everything seal up 4 a short time. one thing i have noticed though is if you have a motor thta has fairly low miles but has sat a long time ...5 or 10 years it works great 4 reseating the rings and doesnt really hurt anything i mean it might take 10.000 miles of life off the motor but what good is a motor with low miles thats gonna smoke n burn oil for the next 50,000 miles so if you like driving them old wore out cars lol get you some comet available at any supermarket n save yourself the time of crushing up the vermiculite
|
|
#7
 2002-08-25, 08:07
|
Death Row 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
does the vermiculite work on deisels or only petrols seeing deisels dont have carbies cause theyre fuel injected
|
|
#8
 2002-08-26, 05:53
|
k devil 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
quote: Originally posted by Death Row: does the vermiculite work on deisels or only petrols seeing deisels dont have carbies cause theyre fuel injected
Yes it dose work in deasles just pore the shit down the intake just make shure it's it's real finely smashed up
|
|
#9
 2002-08-26, 05:59
|
k devil 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
quote: Originally posted by Wicked_Rain: what your sayin is true and what you are referring to is vermiculite its used in gardening as a soil additive to facilitate better drainage in potted plants and such. altho ive never used it an engine its would work on the same princaple as wht i am fixing to tell you. when i was young my grandfather showed me this trick to get a few more miles outta worn out junk which is precisley what u described heh but anyways he would take comet yes comet the household cleaner and pourit in the cylender thru spark plug holes prolly bout a teaspoon in each hole and what it does it cleans the glaze off the cylender walls and rings n makes everything seal up 4 a short time. one thing i have noticed though is if you have a motor thta has fairly low miles but has sat a long time ...5 or 10 years it works great 4 reseating the rings and doesnt really hurt anything i mean it might take 10.000 miles of life off the motor but what good is a motor with low miles thats gonna smoke n burn oil for the next 50,000 miles so if you like driving them old wore out cars lol get you some comet available at any supermarket n save yourself the time of crushing up the vermiculite
I never heard of comet but it dose sound like it works but vermiculite dosent take 10 00 miles off it'll put 10 000 miles back on and if the shit dose were out all you gotta do is put some more in her
|
|
#10
 2002-08-27, 06:14
|
Death Row 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
quote: Originally posted by k devil: Yes it dose work in deasles just pore the shit down the intake just make shure it's it's real finely smashed up
so that will do all the stuff in the cylinders cause i cant take spark plugs out cause deisels dont have em and i cant take the injectors out without breaking them
|
|
#11
 2002-09-02, 22:22
|
k devil 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
quote: Originally posted by Death Row: so that will do all the stuff in the cylinders cause i cant take spark plugs out cause deisels dont have em and i cant take the injectors out without breaking them
I'm sorry if I din't answer your qestion propley. I havent worked much with desials. But I persume that like all engiens they have a carbi but if not you might be able to mix it with the fule or something.
|
|
#12
 2002-09-04, 11:22
|
Death Row 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
i think it would just be to hard to do to a deisel cause it would probably get taken out of the fuel by the fuel filter. doesnt matter that much anyway thanks fo the info though
|
|
#13
 2002-09-04, 23:15
|
True_Ghetto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
k devil are you fucking retarded you cant even spell diesel fucking kids these days I wonder what the fuck there teaching them in k-6 fucking people why the fuck do people pay there taxes if people like k devil is the result?
|
|
#14
 2002-09-05, 00:37
|
k devil 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
quote: Originally posted by True_Ghetto: k devil are you fucking retarded you cant even spell diesel fucking kids these days I wonder what the fuck there teaching them in k-6 fucking people why the fuck do people pay there taxes if people like k devil is the result?
Shut up dick head. The reson I can't spell is because I only showed up to school a couple of days a week in primary shcool and never realy payed enough ation in class. I was always at home fucking aroung with moters and bulding shit with my old man. So before you start ripping me of about how dumb I am at fucking spelling, wich I don't really care about in the first place, But when it comes to mechanics and metal work I would probly kick your ass at it motherfucker. So look If I can't fucking spell it dosen't mean that I don't know what I'm talking about so get fucked.
|
|
#15
 2002-09-05, 01:06
|
True_Ghetto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
Lmgdao Right  I worked up in Northridge at Upgrade Motoring as a nitrous installation specialist at the age of 16 there fuck head let alone i had to install exaust systems and turbo-chargers. So while you were fucking around in your backyard with your dad while your mom makes you pb&j sandwhichs I was living on the streets fixing cars for 15 dollars a car. So when you think you know everything just wonder what the other person could have done.
|
|
#16
 2002-09-05, 01:08
|
True_Ghetto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
But I have to admit your stupidity makes me sad.  You have my sympothy.
|
|
#17
 2002-09-05, 03:23
|
k devil 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
quote: Originally posted by True_Ghetto: But I have to admit your stupidity makes me sad. You have my sympothy.
At least you had a job at 16
|
|
#18
 2002-09-05, 03:31
|
k devil 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
quote: Originally posted by True_Ghetto: But I have to admit your stupidity makes me sad. You have my sympothy.
At least you had a job at 16. look sory if you had it hard in life but it gives you no means to rip of my fuck ups in life, by the way at least you were grtting payed while I'v done a shit load of work for my old man, and we have got something in common to I have also had to put in super charges and shit.
|
|
#19
 2002-09-05, 03:53
|
True_Ghetto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fix your car in 10 min
I am sorry I was a dick i admit. But do you even know how old I am? Im 16 I live in a beach house in Honolulu with a 18 year old ex-g/f because my mom didnt want me in the house anymore. I can honestly say where I am is all because of me no one else I had no life I was a suicidal fucking manic on fucking heroin. Running arround the U.S. stealing drugs to sell and heroin to use all my life I was told I wasnt good enough I was a dumbass I was the bad guy well fuck you I didnt work my ass off to climb to the top just to fall down again most the shit I say may sound like im being a dick but its mostly because I have way more shit to do then a regular 16 year old I have a 1 year old son for fucks sake I send 400 bucks out to him every week do you know what kind of pain you feel when you can't see your son and the only time you can is with a fucking lawyer around let alone hes in Maine? I have fucking rent to pay thats 900 a month I have to sell blow just so I can live like shit. If you had my life you would be posting like a fucking asshole too. Every relationship i get into I end up getting my ass kicked by 5 jocks ive been stabbed 5 times 4 of them repeatidly all because of the way I dress my car my attitude. Well know what? I don't give a fuck anymore. But I truely apoligize.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|