About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Gearheads
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gearheads Greasy mechanical things. Fixing your car, swapping out engines, buying tools, and getting maximum horsepower.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-01, 06:34
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Tears for my Toyota

I just recently picked up a 1988 Toyota Halfton Pickup, it's in good condition (suprisingly). No chassis rust, engine still works, all the electrical still works. But I do have a few problems...

1. There is some rust one the bedside panels over the wheels. You can see through it, but for some reason, it has not spread.

2. I am in desperate need of a new clutch for the 5-Speed. This p-o-s wont engage for crap.

3. And last but not least, any performance parts. ANYTHING.

This is my first vehicle, and I think it would be a nice little "project" if I could get it to top-notch performance specs. i'm having a super-hard time findding internet sites that can help me find parts for a 1988 Toyota. It's not really a classic truck, and it's certanly not a newer model, so I'm stuck in the middle.

Any help would be much appreciated.
I'll try and get some pics up here a.s.a.p.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-02, 12:18
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tears for my Toyota

try driverfx.com
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics