About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Gearheads
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gearheads Greasy mechanical things. Fixing your car, swapping out engines, buying tools, and getting maximum horsepower.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-26, 18:44
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Engine Lugging

Hey, latly I've been having some problems with my jeep and I was hoping someone had an idea of what they were. First off I drive a '92 YJ (4.0L S6). Ok well sometimes when I bring my revs up around 3000rpm or more my engine will lose all power for a split second or a few seconds at the most. Also my check engine dummy light lights up. I originaly figured it was just a blown hose and it was overheating, but my teperature gage doesnt read high. Also I'm not losing any fluids. Nor can I detect any cracked or broken hoses. Any ideas?
 #2 
Old 2002-06-30, 06:31
overRide resSurRection overRide resSurRection is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Engine Lugging

dirty injectors, shitty spark plugs, and maybe a clogged fuel rail. the clogged fuel rail seems like a longshot so i would check your spark plugs then injectors. its nothing im sure.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics