About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Gearheads
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gearheads Greasy mechanical things. Fixing your car, swapping out engines, buying tools, and getting maximum horsepower.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-09, 03:23
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default The Omni is the shiznit...

Well not really. So I bought a 90 Dodge Omni because I needed a dependable car for school. Though since I bought it I realized that these cars really do not have much as far as a personality. I also couldn't find anything as far as sprucing them up. Shelby did the GLH in the mid 80s but other than that... what can a person do to give an omni some flare or distinction?
 #2 
Old 2002-05-09, 13:39
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Omni is the shiznit...

What engine does it have? I'm guessing the 2.5 TBI.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-12, 02:11
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Omni is the shiznit...

Actually 2.2L and after putting 65 miles on the car, the engine has developed a knock.


Looks for a gun.

 #4 
Old 2002-05-12, 21:23
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Omni is the shiznit...

Well, since you're gonna get to rebuild your engine Mopar Performance has a book on 2.2 and 2.5 liter performance mods.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics