About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Gearheads
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gearheads Greasy mechanical things. Fixing your car, swapping out engines, buying tools, and getting maximum horsepower.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-06, 01:24
m1066ad m1066ad is offline
Regular
 
Default Mitsubishi Performance Parts

Hi, folks! Does anyone know where I can get info about performance parts for a 1992 Galant GS?
 #2 
Old 2001-05-06, 05:17
jailbird jailbird is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mitsubishi Performance Parts

www.extrememotorsports.com
www.diamondstarspecialties.com
 #3 
Old 2001-05-29, 21:18
m1066ad m1066ad is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mitsubishi Performance Parts

Thx, I appreciate the comeback, but I found those on google....they only deal with talons, and such. I just have a Galant.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics