About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Gearheads
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gearheads Greasy mechanical things. Fixing your car, swapping out engines, buying tools, and getting maximum horsepower.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-09, 15:05
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default ASE tests

I've just sent off my registration for my ASE tests coming up. The last two I need before getting master certified is the engine perfomance and heating and ac. I also signed up for the cylinder head specialist(gasoline) and assembly specialist(gasoline). I'll be a master tech before I even get done with school.

No real point, just bragging.

Anyone else taking any tests or have any training?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-09, 19:21
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ASE tests

Wow thats amazeing .........You dont need a certificate and tests to be a good mechanic.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-09, 20:59
emerikan emerikan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ASE tests

you're right. you don't. but it sure helps make the difference between $10 an hour and $70.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-10, 00:01
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ASE tests

Exactly. Although out here it's the difference between working at Billy Bob's auto fixers($6 and hour) and a dealership($20 and up an hour).
 #5 
Old 2002-09-19, 23:56
THE SOLAR SUN THE SOLAR SUN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ASE tests

I am a Master collision repair/refinishing tech!

$19.60 an hour is what I make now.
I started out at 7.00.

Ase and I-Car have helped out my CAReer tons!
 #6 
Old 2002-09-20, 00:38
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ASE tests

Shut up solar that was gay.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-20, 18:21
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ASE tests

How was that gay?
 #8 
Old 2002-09-20, 19:32
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ASE tests

"Ase and I-Car have helped out my CAReer tons!"

CAReer is the key gay word wtf s this 1st grade?

 #9 
Old 2002-09-20, 19:46
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ASE tests

I see now. I didn't even notice that since typos are so common around here.

I was about to flame you, but now I see what you're talking about. It was kinda dumb.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics