About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-20, 19:27
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Logan's Road House

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1184852#post1184852

A thread about an apparently anti gun restaraunt chain. They're also anti knife according to the manager in question. Please read the above link and let them know what you think.

There's even an easy way to send your comments. http://www.logansroadhouse.com/comments.cfm?doc_id=15
 #2 
Old 2002-09-20, 21:37
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Logan's Road House

We have them here in Michigan, mostly around Detroit in the tri-counties. Been there quite a few times, sent them a letter letting them know why I wouldn't be there anymore.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-22, 03:07
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Logan's Road House

sent
 #4 
Old 2002-09-22, 15:36
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Logan's Road House

sent.

Nox
 #5 
Old 2002-09-22, 21:12
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Logan's Road House

I wish florida would adopt a open carry law in addition to our concealed carry law.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-22, 21:18
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Logan's Road House

The funniest thing down here in florida is occasionaly you'll bump into a resturant or store with a poorly worded sign "no concealed weapons allowed", etc. I usually walk by and chuckle to myself as i'm entering the premesis.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics