About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-08, 23:45
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Congrats to Syphon Detonator

I just noticed that you are now a mod. I hope that I am too late in acknowledging same, if so I apologize. Anyway, welcome to world of mods...I guess. Now you too can be flamed on a massive level.

Nox
 #2 
Old 2002-09-09, 10:55
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Congrats to Syphon Detonator

You do know Nox that Syphon is already a mod of two forums don�t you (I think you do) he has just been given a new forum because he is so good. But yeah well done Syphon, you deserve it mate.

Viper
 #3 
Old 2002-09-10, 19:37
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Congrats to Syphon Detonator

Okay no one has posted since I was here yesterday, scary. I could say anything and no one would ever know�

How strange.

v i p e r
 #4 
Old 2002-09-11, 07:20
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Congrats to Syphon Detonator

Now two whole days without a single other post, this forum is dead.

v i p e r
 #5 
Old 2002-09-11, 22:40
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Congrats to Syphon Detonator

This forum has really long periods of inactivity.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-15, 15:01
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Congrats to Syphon Detonator

thanks, i just noticed that as well. now i feel a duty to rant and rave about gun rights more than i already do. and the flames are always expected if your a mod.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-16, 01:00
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Congrats to Syphon Detonator

So syphon, here comes your first flame.

It took you a week to come back to this forum? Shame on you.

Nox
 #8 
Old 2002-09-16, 02:08
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Congrats to Syphon Detonator

lol, yes it did. as some of you may have noticed i havent been posting all that often or checking my email these last few weeks.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-17, 20:12
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Congrats to Syphon Detonator

Don't feel bad, i've been mad busy the past couple weeks and things aren't slowing down!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics