About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-24, 06:43
Night Stalker 1978 Night Stalker 1978 is offline
Regular
 
Default NRA: Gun-Bunnies or Legit Organization?

I have been a member of the NRA for over two years. I do not own a firearm. Just becuae I'm a member all of a sudden I'm a Gun-Bunny or conspiracy nut. I'm all for gun safety and keeping the guns out of the hands of criminals. Just don't go snatching up all the guns of the private collectors and/or hunters. I'm sick of all you small/closed/sucky minded mother/father fuckers who can't tell their face from their ass.

So what are your thoughts on this one? Don't let me down my fellow totsers!
 #2 
Old 2002-04-25, 16:00
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NRA: Gun-Bunnies or Legit Organization?

You're on the right track. But we as individuals have to get involved at the local level first.

Electing a sherif or CLEO (chief law enforcement officer) into office in your county that is progun is one step in the right direction. Then get involved in electing state officals, etc.

Gun laws start from the bottom and work their way up. The majority of the restrictions against americans in general are state and state only. For example compare gun laws between...

Kalifornia and Arizona
Illinois and Florida
New Jersey and Texas

1934 NFA act
1986 Assault riffle (full auto) control act
1994 Crime Bill (10 rnd mag)

These three are the only BATF enforced firearms laws that generally effect us all, unless you are a dealer.

Supporting your NRA is beneficial to the cause. They have lawyers fighting for our gun rights all the time.
 #3 
Old 2002-04-25, 23:32
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NRA: Gun-Bunnies or Legit Organization?

which southwest states are open carry again?
 #4 
Old 2002-04-26, 16:10
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NRA: Gun-Bunnies or Legit Organization?

Ack.. Offhand that I know of, New Mexico, Arizona.

Southeast - Georga.

There are others.
www.packing.org then goto state information.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics