About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-09, 01:18
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Can/US Shipping laws

My grandma told me a story about how my great grandfather sent german gun parts over to Canada in WWII. I know I've been lazy and I should read up on this first but, would I be able to get a handgun sent to me peice-by-peice??? You know so that customs couldn't do anything about it?

Erm...I love Poop filled me in, but I thought I could ask in here for some more info...

 #2 
Old 2002-04-09, 23:29
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Can/US Shipping laws

http://www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/faq/faq2.htm#b1

That should help. Pay close attention to sections...

B7-13

Also thumb through the site. See what else you can come up with.
 #3 
Old 2002-04-21, 02:13
Originator Originator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Can/US Shipping laws

In theory it would work...of course the US is so liberal on guns right now that unless you have a criminal record or are under 21 you would be wasting a whole load of time. Just sell the gun you want to mail into the country and buy a new one with the money when you get back. Now if you are talking about mailing it out of the country...you could try it, but I guarantee if the post office you are sending it through were paying attention that it would raise suspicion.
 #4 
Old 2002-04-21, 17:39
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Can/US Shipping laws

"Just sell the gun you want to mail into the country and buy a new one with the money when you get back."

Huh?

"Now if you are talking about mailing it out of the country"

Ahhh hello? Anyone home? I am reading CANADA/US shipping laws as the topic here.

"but I guarantee if the post office you are sending it through were paying attention that it would raise suspicion"

USPS ships firearms with no problem. As well as UPS. Then again I already gave him that information a long time ago.

This thread has been dead for a while now. The above link to the BATF would have answered most of his questions.
 #5 
Old 2002-05-01, 20:06
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Can/US Shipping laws

Damn, I forgot about this topic, thanks Poopy guy! Great links...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics