|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-02-13, 22:25
|
eggman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
You Don't Know Me - And I Have a Gun!
Full Article At ... http://www.the-eggman.com/writings/you_dont_know_me.html
Comments Appreciated
Egg
|
|
#2
 2002-02-14, 02:21
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: You Don't Know Me - And I Have a Gun!
excelent, your page is now on my favorites list. the design is a bit amatuer but the content is great. keep up the good work.
i sugest posting this in the "i found it on the web" forum where you will get more hits.
|
|
#3
 2002-03-20, 12:20
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: You Don't Know Me - And I Have a Gun!
EGGMAN,
I second that! EXECELLANT PAGE! I took the time to read it entirely.
I love that "You Don't Know Me - And I Have a Gun!"
In my case... "You don't know me, not only am I carrying a gun, I have some OC spray for your punk ass too!"
|
|
#4
 2002-03-22, 02:51
|
Alex Jacobson 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: You Don't Know Me - And I Have a Gun!
That article is one of the best ones that Ive ever read on guns, maybe if the stupid government was as clear sighted as others then less people would be dieing.
|
|
#5
 2002-03-22, 10:30
|
VatoDave 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: You Don't Know Me - And I Have a Gun!
Great info
Thanks For Sharing=)
|
|
#6
 2002-03-22, 13:42
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: You Don't Know Me - And I Have a Gun!
Alex Jacobson,
"maybe if the stupid government"
Those who are quick to blame government about the restrictions placed on responsible gun owners are wrong.
That is if you were refering to the FEDS.
The STATE passes laws that restricts it's citizens.
For example,
The B.A.T.F enforces the 1994 Crime Bill which sets restrictions on highcapicity magazines produced after this date or imported into the US and also addresses assult weapons. This is what birthed the PREBAN/POSTBAN terminology.
Even if this bill wasn't passed through or when it sunsets highcapicity magazines will still be ILLEGAL in the state of california.
If you are LUCKY enough to get a permit to carry a concieled weapon in the state of new jersey you cannot legally carry hollow point ammunition. YET hollow points limit the chance for over penetration in a shooting.
Another area to dive in...
CLASS III/NFA firearms. The government will let you own a select fire, supressed, sbr (short barreled riffle), or AOW (any other weapon).
It is the STATE that sets restrictions. Also placing restrictions is local state maniculpalities.
For example,
In the State of Florida you can legally own a supressed, select fire, sbr or aow.
In the county I live in. My elected sherif or CLEO (chief law enforcement officer) will sign off on a form four which is sumbited to the B.A.T.F for ownership of one of these items.
However the next county over in which one of my friends live in, his sherif will not sign because of fear from the GUN GRABBERS and BAD PUBLICITY and or personal/politcal beliefs.
Yet there was ONLY one crime commited that involved a registered CLASS III/NFA fiream and it's owner that has ever been documented.
Every single law enforcement officer that I have spoken to "would like to see more law abiding citizens packing".
However if you live in CA, IL, NW, NJ for example it is highly unlikely if not impossible to get a permit to carry.
Get involved with your state. Question your elected officals. Get more officals in office that aren't afraid of the media and who want to perserve our rights.
[This message has been edited by I Love Poop (edited 03-22-2002).]
|
|
#7
 2002-03-22, 14:14
|
eggman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: You Don't Know Me - And I Have a Gun!
"Get involved with your state. Question your elected officals. Get more officals in office that aren't afraid of the media and who want to perserve our rights."
This is a bit longish draft, but it slams home the ;involvement' topic.
"See A De-evolution of leadership" at http://www.the-eggman.com/writings/devolution_of_leaders.html
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|