|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-03-06, 01:05
|
slit_yo_throat_bitch69 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Newest school shooting
I am sure by now you have all heard f the newest school shooting involved with a punk and a .22 revolver. This is truly the beggining of the end of the 2nd amendment. This sucks!
For those of you that have nnot heard the boy killed 2 and wounded 14
|
|
#2
 2001-03-06, 09:11
|
Robocomp17 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Newest school shooting
Oh boy.. here's another one. Get ready for the mass media to restrict our access to music, video games, tv, movies, etc. All of a sudden "america's youth is troubled", and our minds are being poisoned by the killing and violence on television. Did it ever occur to them that if they'd stop making such a big friggin deal about the shootings, that maybe kids wouldn't be soo temped to do it. It seems as if most of the kids do these things in order to get attention. Most who do them are unpopular, repressed, neglected kids. Maybe they should blame the PARENTS instead of the media. After all, the parents raise the kids. Most of the time it's the parents guns which are fired anyhow. Then, because the shootings involve guns, they attack the NRA. We've all heard that saying: "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Personally I believe that. It's the truth. The kid pulls the trigger. And don't go blaming it on movies or video games.. i watch plenty of violent movies and play gory video games, but does that mean i'm gonna go an shoot up my school? NO! Anybody with half the I.Q. of a walnut realizes that IT'S FAKE. Life doesn't have a reset button. C'mon people, be serious here. Plain and simple.. the media needs not make such a big deal about these shootings. They are only making the problem worse. Sorry about ramblin on like that, it's just one thing that pisses me off. -Nick
|
|
#3
 2001-03-06, 15:23
|
sckbch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Newest school shooting
His friends are all fucking dumb. He told everybody he's going to shoot people, no-one took him seriously, and that's how much awareness columbine has raised? It's been all over the media - those with intentions to commit homicide on their school grounds come clean a few days prior to doing so.
|
|
#4
 2001-03-06, 23:35
|
slit_yo_throat_bitch69 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Newest school shooting
To tell you the truth I was ready to shoot up my school. Then my mom died and my dad said that I could do what I want so I started watching violent stuff and now I believe that all my troubles are over so I think that actually violent stuff is good. The media seems to forget that for every little fuck that shoots up another fuck and blames it on Doom there are 20,000 kids who play the game and live nice lives! I can't believe this shit. FUCK THIS I AM MOVING TO SOME COUNTRY WHERE YOU CAN OWN A GUN!
Non Gratum Anus Rodentm
|
|
#5
 2001-04-11, 04:05
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Newest school shooting
Well I just read that 97% of american Teens can get thier hands on a gun if they wanted to. And the media presenting this makes it out as if its a HORRIBLE THING and blamed it on the NRA. I thought like HOLY SHIT 97% of kids can easily get access to a gun? I think its astounding how UNDISTURBED the youth is that so few incedents occur I mean sure there REALLY fucked up but I believe its mostly the medias fault for making such a big deal outa them etc.
|
|
#6
 2001-04-18, 02:41
|
slit_yo_throat_bitch69 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Newest school shooting
You are right for your comment on how the media has turned this shit into something so big. 97% of teens have acess to guns ok and about 0.0000000021 have done something stupid with them. We should all give ourselves a big pat on the back. This is fucked and so is this country we need a war so we can recruit these misfits and show them that violence has life changing results. My pops always had his dad to tell him about his budddy (or however you say it in German) who got his face blown off but all my dad can do is tell stories about patrolling panama and how fucking hot it is there. We need a war every generation to get rid of these punks then gradually it can be every two gen. then three then slowly we just evolve into a better society.
If I Was A Girl For A Day I Would Finger Myself Raw
|
|
#7
 2001-04-25, 04:26
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Newest school shooting
also did anyone notice when one of these little bastards shoots up a school and the media spreads the word more of these assholes do it ,these stories inspire them. if the media was really concerned they would stop putting this shit in the news
|
|
#8
 2001-04-25, 14:14
|
The Real 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Newest school shooting
School shootings don't really surprise me. It seems kids these days must be put through much stress.
I went to school the other day, elementary at that, and was amazed at how at about the 2nd grade level all the girls strived to be vogue. My sis wasn't allowed to wear makeup till high school, these kids were wearing it in the 2nd grade. The makeup looked very neat and well done, so I wondered if parents had put it on.
There seems to be too much drama at school as well. Gossip, picking, nagging, people trying to "rule the school". It happened when I was in school and I am going to assume it happens more fervelent now. Shit I hear of 13yr old girls getting knocked up and even an 11yr old. What the fuck! At 13 I was still playing war with my buddies and girls were just nice. I don't remember too many girls chasing down guys either, if it ever happened it was typically just good buddies or someone to talk to.
And there are always the kids that get picked on. Every day all day, life is hell for them at school, and they are forced to go. Forced by parents, forced by the community, forced by the government. Yet at school no one seems to help, nor care. I remember this kid named Lance I went to school with. We all used to pick on him, even I did. We were outright mean, I even went so far as to set his book bag on fire once. I am shocked, very shocked that this kid did not shoot us up. I'm glad he didn't, but now I feel like shit for the things I did to him, for no reason but to pick on him. Poor guy.
I think it starts when people don't stand up for themselves, but perhaps that doesn't help either. If you're not rated as "ok" by your peers, you will be picked on. I've never been truly on the side of being picked on. I always knew how to come back and I respected anything that was "a good one" that anyone said to or about me, and I'd laugh with it, occassionally giving a harsh comeback.
Most of the kids that shoot up a school, it seems, don't fit in and face a lot of criticsm and humiliation from their peers. Some are going to snap. Whose to blame? Society. What's the fix? Who the hell knows. But I'm not surprised that such things happen.
|
|
#9
 2001-05-24, 16:27
|
Minami_Sasake 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Newest school shooting
Once again I am utterly confounded by the situations in American society.
It all seems so pointless... I thought youth was supposed to be the time for enjoying life without worries and without a care in the world. Is it really going to devolve into this?
Pathetic. You people need to learn to lighten up.
------------------ Day must fade to night, Night must give in to sunrise, I watch, silently.
~A Haiku, Minami Sasake
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|