About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-13, 12:35
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default AMV's

Does anyone watch or make AMV's here at all?
amv (anime music video)
 #2 
Old 2002-12-14, 23:36
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: AMV's

I think they are a waste of time unless you really like the anime.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-17, 22:59
Kente Kente is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AMV's

I've only ever seen one that I appreciated. It was a pretty spiffy montage of "Naru-punch" scenes from Love Hina with The Offsprings 'Feelings' playing overtop.

It makes me smirk to watch it, but only because I'm a fan of the series. That said, I don't feel any desire whatsoever to download and watch any more(mostly because I dont like the music in most of them).
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics