About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-05, 23:29
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Yo Joe!!

Its finally happened. Gi Joe is back on teh air (and with decent episodes too)

coming up monday through thursday and then next monday, the birth of the antichrist as Serpentor gets cloned from teh worlds most neferious leaders.

AFter that timewarp back one more year to the first GiJoe Miniseries as Destro joins Cobra in an attempt to take the world hostage.

These Americana Animation Icons of the 80s are the story of the spirit of America and the Armed Forces World Wide. Decent animation and powerful stories that call to the mind, depending on whose side you root for,

Yo Joe

Cobra.


 #2 
Old 2002-12-05, 23:42
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yo Joe!!

When I was in the U.S for July 4th, they were airing JI JOE. That was the ONLY T.V show I watched while I was there.

Awesome 80's action!
 #3 
Old 2002-12-06, 19:46
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Yo Joe!!

what time does it come on? yes G.I. Joe kicks ass. if anyone can tell me what my name is they will get uh...to be my friend?
 #4 
Old 2002-12-18, 03:40
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yo Joe!!

http://qktheatre.com/cn/
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
"?Know that I am the one you seek. I am the one born to rule, destined to conquer. Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those oppose me, die! For I am
Serpentor - and this I command!?"

[This message has been edited by likuidsmoke (edited 12-18-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-12-18, 03:46
Sagewisher1 Sagewisher1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yo Joe!!

Nunchuck was the coolest
 #6 
Old 2002-12-18, 03:57
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yo Joe!!

quote:
Originally posted by Sagewisher1:
Nunchuck was the coolest


I had most of the ninja force toys, they were awesome/ The storm shadow and snake eyes that dissaperead in cool water was neat. Those are ninjas.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:02
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Yo Joe!!

snake eyes was the coolest ninja. the coolest joe was roadblock or lady J. the coolest cobra? cobranaut of course!
 #8 
Old 2002-12-19, 21:59
Sagewisher1 Sagewisher1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yo Joe!!

I miss my GI Joes..
 #9 
Old 2003-01-02, 03:33
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yo Joe!!

I've got the comic GIJOE #1 from the 80's. maybe it's gonna be worth some money soon.

--- ---
 #10 
Old 2003-01-06, 22:54
Solid_Snake8801 Solid_Snake8801 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yo Joe!!

Me and my brothers collectively had at least 50-100 of the 4.5" GI action figures back in the day. Jesus those made my childhood worthwhile.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics