About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-02, 05:14
SlutPrincess SlutPrincess is offline
Regular
 
Default Puni Puni Poemi

Does anyone know where to find episodes of Puni Puni Poemi? I have seen the first 2, but would like the others, I know there are not a lot. I can't seem to find a server that supports them for download, or a retail shop. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-02, 10:33
enterprise1701_d enterprise1701_d is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Puni Puni Poemi

As far as I know, there are only two of them...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics