About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-22, 14:19
Vor Redfellow Vor Redfellow is offline
Regular
 
Default Excel Saga

It would have to be one of the funniest animes that I have ever seen. Has anyone seen it?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-23, 19:41
Anarchist999 Anarchist999 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Excel Saga

Yeah, I've seen the first episode. I thought it was great, I've never seen an anime with so much slapstick humor. It would be very near the top of my lift of animes to buy if I had any money.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-26, 03:39
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Excel Saga

Well I got the first 3 dvd's and just previously did an amv on that one...

Your welcome to dl and check it out...
looney saga
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics