About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:23
Regular
 
Default Waking Life

Any one seen this movie. I liked it and I was wondering if there was any more animations like this and from the west instead of japan.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-20, 21:17
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Waking Life

yeah, waking life was a great movie...one of the most underrated films of 2001...anyways, you may want to check out 'slackers'...done by the same guys who put together waking life...its not animated, though.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-20, 21:52
Regular
 
The land of milk and honey
Default Re: Waking Life

I really enjoyed the animation. As for plot I thought it was just a mesh of rehashed philosophies, but it worked that way. The animation was cutting edge though, just fucking amazing.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-21, 13:50
Regular
 
Default Re: Waking Life

quote:
Originally posted by Godfuck:
yeah, waking life was a great movie...one of the most underrated films of 2001...anyways, you may want to check out 'slackers'...done by the same guys who put together waking life...its not animated, though.


I seen slackers. I did not care for it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics