About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-12, 03:20
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default JAPANIME 2002-Australia

SYDNEY: October 16 - October 21
BRISBANE: October 24 - October 27
MELBOURNE: October 30 - November 4

Sorry I should of posted this sooner...
The premiere's include none other than the highly talked about Cowboy Bebop the movie, the gender bending Adolescence of Utena, Spirited away...Well! an array of anime...I admit by the look of the program true otaku's might have seen a large percentage of what's on offer at this convention, but I still think if you are local and want to go to the convention it will be worth it...

For more info...check out:
http://www.japanime.com.au
 #2 
Old 2002-10-24, 21:41
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: JAPANIME 2002-Australia

Okay Japanime has been and gone for those in Australia who got to attend, I hope you enjoyed it as much as me...If I get any details on other conventions in Australia I will definately post them...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics