|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-09-17, 01:34
|
Achilles 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
I've only managed to download a smidgeon of this great series as well as a movie in japanese. I have to admit it's the best series I've come across in a while. Does anyone have any other info on it, such as where i can get more episodes or even an episode listing, or comments on the series? peace!
|
|
#2
 2002-09-17, 12:48
|
GoV 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
Cowboy Bebop shows every Saturday at 12:00 AM on Adult Swim. As for episode listing, go on yahoo or google and do a search for "Cowboy Bebop episode list". Their are only 24 or 26 as is.
|
|
#3
 2002-09-17, 21:08
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
What is cowboy bebop?
ARe youa fucking idiot asking if anyone heard of cowboy bebop I mean i dont think anyone heard of this because this is an anime forum.
SEE YOU LATER SPACE HOOKER
|
|
#4
 2002-09-18, 12:44
|
stormybaka 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
Well the series has 6 dvd's and 26 episodes in all... 1. Asteroid Blues 2. Stray Dog Strut 3. Honky Tonk Women 4. Gateway Shuffle 5. Ballad of Fallen Angels 6. Sympathy for the Devil 7. Heavy Metal Queen 8. Waltz for Venus 9. Jamming with Edward 10. Ganymede Elegy 11. Toys in the attic 12. Jupiter Jazz Pt 1 13. Jupiter Jazz Pt 2 14. Bohemian Rhapsody 15. My Funny Valentine 16. Black Dog serenade 17. Mushroom Samba 18. Speak Like a Child 19. Wild Horses 20. Pierrot Le Fou 21. Boogie-Woogie Feng-Shui 22. Coboy Funk 23. Brain Scratch 24. Hard Luck Woman 25. The real Folk Blues Pt 1 26. The Real Folk Blues Pt 2 *The End*...  I am a slow typer so that took a while...  Any specific things you want to know about the series though, just ask. I copied the info of the back of my dvd's...
|
|
#5
 2002-09-21, 02:09
|
Vor Redfellow 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
Cowboy Bebop is one of the best animes that I have seen in a long time. I bought 3 of the soundtracks but I have not been able to find any information. Can anybody tell me where to look for it? Thanks.
|
|
#6
 2002-09-21, 02:12
|
Vor Redfellow 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
Any information about the movie, Sorry for the confusion
|
|
#7
 2002-09-21, 14:20
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
The movie has been dubbed but i think it is only a theatrical release. No dvd yet. But you can get the one with english subltitles you can download it or buy it. I have it on my comp. and the movie ROCKS
|
|
#8
 2002-09-22, 02:09
|
sedqon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
cowboy bebop is by far my favorite anime, and one, i might add, that actually doesnt suck dubbed.
|
|
#9
 2002-09-25, 06:51
|
likuidsmoke 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
Im hooked.
I am tryign to record the episodes on tape (along with Justice League and Outlaw Star) on teh same tape. Makes dull evenings more fun when you can watch crazy Japanese animation that makes you scratch your head
|
|
#10
 2002-09-25, 23:03
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
STFU
|
|
#11
 2002-09-29, 06:28
|
darkwonders 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
i really hate most anime, sorry im not sure while im even looking throught this forum, but i do like cowboy bebop. OUtlaw star is good too. But i really can't bring myself to like dragonball or mobile suit gundam. Especially the animation style really bugs me. Harvey birdman attorney at law is the king of adult swim.
|
|
#12
 2002-10-17, 01:48
|
Asumoru 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
Cowboy Bebop is my second favorite anime (Slayers, the undisputed best anime ever, being my #1). It's also one of the more popular series in recent years and I was going to say something along the lines of what thewhacker said, though more politely.  I really wouldn't reccomend watching the last 3 or 4 episodes until you've seen the whole series, because they are really, really emotional, and if you haven't already gotten all the back story and built up the characters in your mind, you'll lose a lot. But I'd have to say the last episode (Real Folk Blues part 2) is possibly my favorite single episode of any anime ever. See you next time, space cowboy.
|
|
#13
 2002-10-24, 22:02
|
stormybaka 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
Slayers is damn cool I have 3 box sets and the motion picture and book of spells with that...A thing that has me curious is what lina's sister luna is like considering the most powerful sorcerer lina inverse is scared of her...  You never get to see her. I just barely saw Cowboy Bebop at an anime convention here in Australia and I have heard it will be available on dvd in the states in late feb 2003. So once that happens it will be pretty much all countries can get it, f they have a decent anime shop. [This message has been edited by stormybaka (edited 10-24-2002).]
|
|
#14
 2002-11-10, 21:06
|
GreaterEvil 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
Cowboy Bebop is a sweet as series, it's definitly one of my big time favs. Right next to it is Trigun. If you like C.B.B.B. you'd prolly like trigun too. I love how Cowboy Bebop seems to center around how spike isnt sure if he's dreaming or it's real.
-GreaterEvil
|
|
#15
 2002-12-15, 17:13
|
TheParkinator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
Bepop all the way, ladies and gentlemen!
|
|
#16
 2002-12-29, 06:44
|
darkwonders 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cowboy Bepop, heard of it?
Hey i gotta quick question, does anybody know where i could download episodes of cowboy bebop or outlaw star. The ones on kazaa don't have video and half are in japaneese. Thanxs if you could let me know. I just got the cowboy bebop soundtrac, damn that kicks ass, I have no idea what the hell theyre saying most of the time but i like to guess. The REal folk blues has to be the best cartoon theme song ever well that and spongebob.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|