About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-01, 03:47
nihon_dude nihon_dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Yu-gi-oh episode guide

I have been searching for some time now for a complete or almost complete yu-gi-oh episode guide, I do not mean the first season that they are showing on the WB I mean I would like a episode guide depicting the full series. If you find anything pass it along please.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-03, 21:57
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yu-gi-oh episode guide

quote:
Originally posted by nihon_dude:
I have been searching for some time now for a complete or almost complete yu-gi-oh episode guide, I do not mean the first season that they are showing on the WB I mean I would like a episode guide depicting the full series. If you find anything pass it along please.


Yu Gi Oh? isn't that one those lame card battler shows? (ie. half hour commercial for toys?)
 #3 
Old 2002-09-15, 22:45
nihon_dude nihon_dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yu-gi-oh episode guide

come on guys
 #4 
Old 2002-09-15, 23:15
thewhacker thewhacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yu-gi-oh episode guide

Yu-gi-oh

sucks its worser than pokemon.

You are probably a 12 year old.
I reccomend this anime its called "get a fucking life you damn 12 year old."
 #5 
Old 2002-09-15, 23:28
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yu-gi-oh episode guide

there was no need to flame him he just wanted some help and atleast he doesnt talk about his fantasies with anime characters or hitting on the girls that make posts in this forum so GET A FUCKING LIFE
 #6 
Old 2002-09-16, 00:33
thewhacker thewhacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yu-gi-oh episode guide

hahahha r0k is the man. you rule dude.


all i know is that yu-ghi has a spilt personality and that he is trying to get some from may(or some thing like that)


I reccomend "Love Hina"


mWAHAHHAHAHHEHHEHE*cough*
 #7 
Old 2002-10-10, 04:02
shadow knight shadow knight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yu-gi-oh episode guide

ok. i saw this. i laughed. then i cried. and then i hid under my bed. finally i came back to say this: yu-gi-oh (is that how it's spelt???) is just pathetic. it doesn't get lower than that, until i saw the worst of all time, beyblade. but i ain't gettin' into the topic of "possessed evil spinning tops that can't be put together when broken" shows like that. from my understanding, Yu-Gi-Oh is a card-game-show. i've seen something like it. all they do is go around and beat eachother up with cards.
it ain't right!

what happened to all the senseless fighting, the dizzy-eyes when holding some big-ass rifle that would rip off limbs, and shit like that? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHERE NUCKLEAR WAR-FAIR WAS JUST A COMIC?!

anyways... i wouldn't look into Yu-Gi-Oh too much, it's a waste of time. by the way, that was a good suggestion, whacker. if anyone wants some sweet love hina (fully named love hinata... you'll understand when you watch the show), jus' bug me about it. i -might- be generous enough to share what i got.

Shadow Knight card. power - sudden death. strengths - blabbering on and on. weakness - a swift kick in the balls, and damn good lookin' girls. weapons - keyboard, mouse, monitor, tower, and twin speakers bitch!
 #8 
Old 2002-10-10, 06:36
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Yu-gi-oh episode guide

I don't suppose you tried searching on Google. Anyways I finished downloading the Love Hina series. It rocks!!! I'm not too sure about "Love Hina Again" though, its like 600 megs for just 3 episodes thingies.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-22, 18:48
shadow knight shadow knight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yu-gi-oh episode guide

eventually i'll make a bunch of zip files with all the love hina shows i have. right now i'm missing #2, so ya...

Shadow Knight who loves Love Hinata
 #10 
Old 2002-10-22, 18:56
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Yu-gi-oh episode guide

Where do you get your anime from?
 #11 
Old 2002-10-24, 01:51
nihon_dude nihon_dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yu-gi-oh episode guide

quote:
Originally posted by just.landed:
Where do you get your anime from?


Kazaa
 #12 
Old 2002-10-24, 05:33
UbiloZ UbiloZ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yu-gi-oh episode guide

Don't mind them. You're probably a ten year old, and who hasn't watched cartoons?

http://www.pojo.com/yu-gi-oh/

Pojo's a good company covering anime in general. I skimmed the site and it seems they have everything you need. Hope this helps!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics