|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-08-13, 15:38
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Asian chicks and anime
Im just wondering do asian girls like anime. Because if they do thats a great way to connect with an asian girl through anime or will you just sound stupid and friendless talking about japanee cartoons.
UMMM asain girl.
|
|
#2
 2002-08-13, 20:56
|
aya_no_koibito 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Hehe...I'm asian, and I like anime. I think that shojo series are just cute. Plan old cute. Like Love Hina, or Digi Charat or something. The story makes it cute, so its like a chick flick in a way. Or some girls are just into the 'violence and action' thing. I am too, I like trigun and hellsing and stuff. Hope that helps...though I doubt it does
|
|
#3
 2002-08-14, 11:43
|
ChibiMiko 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
quote: Originally posted by aya_no_koibito: Hehe...I'm asian, and I like anime. I think that shojo series are just cute. Plan old cute. Like Love Hina, or Digi Charat or something. The story makes it cute, so its like a chick flick in a way. Or some girls are just into the 'violence and action' thing. I am too, I like trigun and hellsing and stuff. Hope that helps...though I doubt it does
lol, you think Trigun is 'violence and action', go watch perfect blue then come back when your a REAL MAN!, errrrrr women.. -Chibi -.........im bored........
|
|
#4
 2002-08-14, 17:54
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
aya are you a girl?
I like trigun i cant find any hellsling episodes i look for the dvd's and cant find shit. Anyway chick flicks ehh if i watch to many i better not get all softy and queer or else im going after you!!! Do you reccomend one that girls will watch but i wont look like a fag when i watch them.
-thewhacker - i need a hug (from a girl)
LOVE & PEACE
|
|
#5
 2002-08-15, 02:26
|
aya_no_koibito 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
quote: Originally posted by thewhacker: aya are you a girl?
I like trigun i cant find any hellsling episodes i look for the dvd's and cant find shit. Anyway chick flicks ehh if i watch to many i better not get all softy and queer or else im going after you!!! Do you reccomend one that girls will watch but i wont look like a fag when i watch them.
-thewhacker - i need a hug (from a girl)
LOVE & PEACE
hellsing is pretty new, so I think you would have to look for manga, because probably not that many people made it watchable on your computer. Love Hina is a good series that a lot of guys watch it too. Thats how I strike up a convo with some guy friends of mine. And yes I'm a girl. Boys Be is also a good series I heard..well I read a little bit, but not that many people hear about it so I don't know if a lot of guys read it. I only know one so far :/
|
|
#6
 2002-08-15, 15:49
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
I just baught the hell sling dvd it had to result to buying since i couldnt find it online (it was also on sale at best buy $20.00). Love hina ehh well o.k. ill look into it what is it any way is it action, or is it something about some girl desperate for love and she is trying to get some in all the wrong places.
|
|
#7
 2002-08-15, 17:10
|
ChibiMiko 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
quote: Originally posted by aya_no_koibito: hellsing is pretty new, so I think you would have to look for manga, because probably not that many people made it watchable on your computer. Love Hina is a good series that a lot of guys watch it too. Thats how I strike up a convo with some guy friends of mine. And yes I'm a girl. Boys Be is also a good series I heard..well I read a little bit, but not that many people hear about it so I don't know if a lot of guys read it. I only know one so far :/
It was was licensed quite awhile ago so Id guess they'd have some eps out on the market -NO IM NOT A CHICK!
|
|
#8
 2002-08-15, 20:19
|
aya_no_koibito 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
quote: Originally posted by thewhacker: I just baught the hell sling dvd it had to result to buying since i couldnt find it online (it was also on sale at best buy $20.00). Love hina ehh well o.k. ill look into it what is it any way is it action, or is it something about some girl desperate for love and she is trying to get some in all the wrong places.
Love Hina is about a guy who never had a girlfriend, but remembers his childhood sweetheart and a promise made a long time ago to make it into toudai...don't want to give away the series! But its like comedy and romance most I think..with some perverted parts but not anything hardcore.
|
|
#9
 2002-08-16, 05:00
|
Dr Spock 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Dude if you dont like the shows and ur watching shojo just so you can have SOME common ground, I would be she'll know.
On the other hand, if you actually LIKE Digi Charat and have the fansubbed tapes (like myself) then I've seen it work.
As a matter of fact, there was just recently a Japanese Exchange student who was at our house for a few hours (staying with friends who came to a small family party). SHe only had 4 years of english, and I only one of Japanese, so we couldn't say much, however we were able to find a common ground when it turned out that she loved Digi Charat, and I had episodes she hadn't seen.
At this point don't get the wrong idea. I already have an asian girlfriend and wouldn't dream of doing anything to hurt her. This was strictly host/guest stuff.
Still, it made a decent evening out of what might originally have been a rather dull and embarrasing night (considering that after only four years it is difficult to communicate (or comprehend) at all in a latin language, much less fluently and confortably. I say this because I was just in france after 5 years of French, and I can survive, but I sure as hell wasn't comfortable. A good showing of The Matrix with French subtitiles would have made my day when I was there.
There you have it, proof positive.
|
|
#10
 2002-08-16, 05:02
|
Dr Spock 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Then again I've also met some japanese who hear and watch very little anime, and they like even less of it. Just as it is with movies (or maybe just TV) in the US, so it is with anime in Japan. Everybody has their taste.
|
|
#11
 2002-08-16, 12:26
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Yea not all asain girls like anime but some do and as do I so thats were i come in. HEHE And i got to learn japanese all i know is spanish and english but ill have to wait until college and take a japanese course(wich im going to fail) and one more question for aya are you hot?(just kidding) DO asian girls like white boys or do they like hispanics?
-thewhacker - If i dont drink beer and get into fight or join a gang am i still a hispanic?
|
|
#12
 2002-08-16, 14:31
|
aya_no_koibito 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
quote: Originally posted by thewhacker: Yea not all asain girls like anime but some do and as do I so thats were i come in. HEHE And i got to learn japanese all i know is spanish and english but ill have to wait until college and take a japanese course(wich im going to fail) and one more question for aya are you hot?(just kidding) DO asian girls like white boys or do they like hispanics?
-thewhacker - If i dont drink beer and get into fight or join a gang am i still a hispanic?
oo ahaha I forgot to give this in my last post *gives thewhacker a hug* Now you got a hug from a butt-ugly girl. Hope that answers your question....xP Anyways....for me I personally go after Asians :-P...but some of my friends actually go after some white and some hispanic. But I tend to go to my asians
|
|
#13
 2002-08-16, 15:50
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Ohhh so thats how its going to be all asian only ehh hispanics arent good enough for you!!!(dont have to be racist) I like all races tell your friend that likes hispanics bout me. heheh And butt ugly depends on the butt your comparing yourself to so i say you are shannon elizabeth butt ugly. 
|
|
#14
 2002-08-17, 04:59
|
Dr Spock 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Whacker, at this rate it could be a while before anyone takes your posts seriously...you seem to be doing fine anyway tho..... 8)
--Dr Spock "Nobody's ok, but hey, thats ok."
[This message has been edited by Dr Spock (edited 08-17-2002).]
|
|
#15
 2002-08-18, 02:04
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
whacker, why does it have to be an asian chick?
|
|
#16
 2002-08-18, 02:05
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
quote: Trigun is 'violence and action'
Shit man, trigun is violent D:
|
|
#17
 2002-08-18, 13:52
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Trigun is not so violent ive seen more violence and i dont care if people dont take me seriously no one ever does *sigh* Any who asain chicks have to be the hottest women on earth i just love their small hips, puffy lips and asain eyes. DONT YOU and one more question for aya do you know when pionneer is releasing the rest of hellsing i love it, it kicks ass or should i just but all the japanese episodes on ebay with subtitles.
|
|
#18
 2002-08-18, 14:14
|
tsunami 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
quote: Originally posted by whacked: Any who asain chicks have to be the hottest women on earth i just love their small hips, puffy lips and asain eyes.
no offence but you have such a narrow view...yeah! like all asian women look the same or something, such a stereotype... women have varied size, weight and eye colour no matter where they are from. sure asians are attractive both male and female...Jet Li is sexy...but so is Mark Wahlberg and Tyson Beckford...
|
|
#19
 2002-08-18, 15:49
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Tsunami are you a girl??? Yea not all asain girls look the same but most of them do carry these features. And it is always good to have diversity.
|
|
#20
 2002-08-18, 16:03
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
quote: Any who asain chicks have to be the hottest women on earth i just love their small hips, puffy lips and asain eyes.
Uh...thats kinda an ignorant statement, asian women's looks vary just as much as they do in america. Also, you make it sound like there aren't ugly asian women....well, there are. Quite a few of them (considering how many asians there are in the world). Btw, for Hellsing, you'd do better to just find a fansub of it on VCD, MUCH cheaper, and for the cost, the lack of super dvd high quality isn't really a problem. Hell, my Lain VCDs look almost exactly like my Lain DVDs.
|
|
#21
 2002-08-19, 13:11
|
tsunami 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
quote: Originally posted by whacked: Tsunami are you a girl??? Yea not all asain girls look the same but most of them do carry these features. And it is always good to have diversity.
Yes a women...why do you ask? PS. Just in case, don't take the name change personal, it is meant in good humour... 
|
|
#22
 2002-08-19, 14:15
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Oh ok im just wondering thats all.
-thewhacker -If you are a girl then who am i stalking??
|
|
#23
 2002-08-20, 03:53
|
tsunami 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
I thought you were stalking my mother... 
|
|
#24
 2002-08-20, 13:32
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Then who was that that i fucked but never left money on the side of the table. Oh who ever it was i must go back MWAHAHHAHA. Are you done with the AMV?? -thewhacker - Oh now i see throu my binoculars wearing a nice pink thong and a pink bra ohhhhh take it of.
|
|
#25
 2002-08-21, 09:02
|
tsunami 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
quote: by whacked: Then who was that that i fucked but never left money on the side of the table.
my mother...and you didn't leave the money, oy...i wonder who did. lol. quote: by whacked:Are you done with the AMV??
Slowly but surely getting there, don't have alot of free time at the moment. but it shouldn't be to long. quote: by whacked:Oh now i see throu my binoculars wearing a nice pink thong and a pink bra ohhhhh take it of.
hey! wrong window... not mine! look at the one, two windows down...  cya! on anime_talk sometime...  [This message has been edited by tsunami (edited 08-21-2002).]
|
|
#26
 2002-08-21, 13:30
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Ohhhhh your mom is hot now im looking down a window ahhhhhhhh *washes eyes* please put it back on!!! im just kidding i bet your a hot girl. Tell me when your done with the amv so i can download it and dont worry i wont laugh *sinister laugh* ill be on anime_talk.
|
|
#27
 2002-08-23, 11:05
|
tsunami 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
well i will see you on anime_talk sometime then i guess... 
|
|
#28
 2002-08-23, 12:15
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
whats the totse anime channel on irc?
AHHH IM SO LOST AHHHH
|
|
#29
 2002-08-23, 12:49
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Its #anime_talk on slashnet. Unless its changed since i last was there :|
|
|
#30
 2002-08-23, 13:10
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
oh ok cya there.
|
|
#31
 2002-08-23, 13:22
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
ok im there and there is only this zokbot clown. im in #anime_talk on slahnet. WTF I GOING ON
|
|
#32
 2002-08-23, 15:36
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Its very simple...you, and Zokbot (a bot, made by zok), are the only ones in the channel. If you idle there for a while, someone else will eventually join.
|
|
#33
 2002-08-23, 16:33
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Damn zokbot thinks hes smarter than me. WELL IM MAN ZOKBOT I MAKE DECISIONS FOR MY SELF SO FUCK YOU. im sorry that zockbot just keeps pissong me off. anyway ill be on later. so ifa nyone wants to help me dissout zokbot pleaz fo.
|
|
#34
 2002-08-25, 15:40
|
devilishdestiny 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Ok ive always wondered, do the people who make anime/hentai in japan not like asians because the girls always look more white then asian....some of the guys look asian but not as meny as would seem normal... i just always wonder if they hate the way they look and that would be kinda sad.. oh well maybe they just like diversity and thats ok.
Wacker...you like thongs and asian girls..shoot.. i dont wear underware and im a pale girl with big breasts... i quess im not your dream girl anymore..*sniffle*..lol
|
|
#35
 2002-08-25, 17:38
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
BIG BREAST WOW congrajulation destiny your still haunting my dreams with your big breast.
|
|
#36
 2002-08-26, 12:56
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
Let me just start off by saying UMUHHHHHH ASAIN GIRLS UHHHHHHH. that is all
LOVE & PEACE
|
|
#37
 2002-08-27, 16:31
|
aya_no_koibito 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
THink of the irony..I'm asian in a thong..wait that's to much information already..I think I'll just take me and my fat ass outta here
|
|
#38
 2002-08-27, 19:10
|
thewhacker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Asian chicks and anime
UMMMMM thong ughhhhhhhhhhh *wipes drool off face*
[This message has been edited by thewhacker (edited 08-27-2002).]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|