About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-17, 01:34
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Manga question

Does anybody know of a good online thing that helps people to understand how to draw in the anime/manga style? No books, please, I'm low on cash as it is. Anyway, any help would be appreciated.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-17, 02:24
Schwabe The Zer0 Schwabe The Zer0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Manga question

man...its just comic strips...look at them

get a feel for it, anime, and manga, there isnt a true standard style
 #3 
Old 2002-07-17, 07:28
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Manga question

quote:
Originally posted by MagKnightX:
Does anybody know of a good online thing that helps people to understand how to draw in the anime/manga style? No books, please, I'm low on cash as it is. Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Okay I got a few ideas for you...
This link has a few good links, the 3rd from the bottom is the best...
http://au.search.yahoo.com/search/aunz?p=how+to+draw+manga&y=y
and for when your finances are better...
http://fm.cartoongallery.com.au/cartoon/default.html
And I will be getting a new scanner soon, I have all of those how to draw manga series, I might be able to scan some and send it to you... Drawing manga is fun, I have been at it for mmm!well animation in general for about 20 years, but on a professional basis for about 11 years... Good luck.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-17, 14:19
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Manga question

Thanks. I probably won't make any money off of this, but I can damn well try!
 #5 
Old 2002-07-22, 05:45
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Manga question

www.howtodrawmanga.com
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics