About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-14, 23:16
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Ok so I was dlin some amv's (anime music video's)(ya I love those) and everything, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING made this year. is made by some 8 year old, they make hybrids of kiddies anime's (dbz soloir moon) with good ones (Cowboy bebop, Kenshin, Evangelion) add some kick ass song, THEY RENDER IT LIKE CRAP!!!, and for some fucking reason there all in wmv format...wtf is this

#~_~

Ok, anime is going to start sucking over the next couple of years, least fan wise, with all these 10 year olds and importing it all AND CENCORING IT!!!! and yes dbz had swearing, blood, nudity ect and that goes for most anime that was imported

-Chibi

-The one who is so extremly pissed he has the wrose grammer and spelling EVER!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-07-15, 02:21
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Yeh but think about it, ten years ago, or five, or I dont know how much, werent you this little kid? Or you realised they knew anime earlier in age before you did?
 #3 
Old 2002-07-15, 03:43
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

How do you know my age? NO ONE KNOWS!!!! ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO PAID ATTENTION TO MY EARLY POSTS KNOW IT!!!

for all you know I could be 100 and invented anime

-Chibi

-The one who has no age
 #4 
Old 2002-07-15, 06:37
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Somewhere between 7 years old to 35, fat, and living single in an apartment.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-15, 08:15
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Magneto:
Somewhere between 7 years old to 35, fat, and living single in an apartment.


you can only guess....

-Chibi

-The Guy who is the corner taping his nose right about now
 #6 
Old 2002-07-15, 14:51
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

yeh but snce your talking about little kids, you must be older right?
 #7 
Old 2002-07-15, 19:21
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

1) I agree that i haven't seen a good AMV in a while, with the exception of a few sailor moon ones by Aluminum Studios.

*Note: Granted sailor moon is one of those *kiddy* anime. However, this person seems to know how to make a decent video and has apparently seen the japanese version.

2) You just admitted you were male.

3) Go look at the videos on my site www.animefortress.cjb.net

The upload (download for you) is only modem speed but hey, its cheap, and I have unlimited space.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-15, 20:39
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Spock:
1) I agree that i haven't seen a good AMV in a while, with the exception of a few sailor moon ones by Aluminum Studios.

*Note: Granted sailor moon is one of those *kiddy* anime. However, this person seems to know how to make a decent video and has apparently seen the japanese version.

2) You just admitted you were male.

3) Go look at the videos on my site www.animefortress.cjb.net

The upload (download for you) is only modem speed but hey, its cheap, and I have unlimited space.



ya i'v seen some of Aluminum Studios thing's there pretty good, I MISS MY OLD SCHOOL OBSESSTION VIDEO'S! they worked, remeber gen X and Jump! lol, I love my amv's to much. DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT LITTLE BIT OF ANIME AMV!?!?! Like one the old master's made it but his server went down like in 1999 and no one has heard of him since. I never saw that other Otaku Vengence vid you had on your site.....

-Chibi

-The person that has 3 gig's worth of amv's
 #9 
Old 2002-07-16, 14:11
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Regards to the whole Chibi age thing...I created a little story...
evil me: Hey for all we now Chibi is a female teenage pervert, Chibi: dah, Miko: maybe it's miko from la blue girl... So bad, so bad...
good me: If he wants us to know he'll tell us...
evil me: How is that illiterate little pervert going to tell us...He can't even spell it...
good me: Argh! your so rude!, get lost will yaaa!!!
evil me: Sorry! be right back... gotta kill my obstruction... BANG! CRASH! Whhaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good me: I win! And I guess now I can say as Wintermute said in another post "I'm just not sure what good physical information on an essentially faceless medium is, what do you gain?". guess that goes for age as well...

^_^ sorry too many people here... "Argh!!"

Way off topic...but
 #10 
Old 2002-07-16, 20:25
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by tsunami:
Regards to the whole Chibi age thing...I created a little story...
[b]evil me:
Hey for all we now Chibi is a female teenage pervert, Chibi: dah, Miko: maybe it's miko from la blue girl... So bad, so bad...
good me: If he wants us to know he'll tell us...
evil me: How is that illiterate little pervert going to tell us...He can't even spell it...
good me: Argh! your so rude!, get lost will yaaa!!!
evil me: Sorry! be right back... gotta kill my obstruction... BANG! CRASH! Whhaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good me: I win! And I guess now I can say as Wintermute said in another post "I'm just not sure what good physical information on an essentially faceless medium is, what do you gain?". guess that goes for age as well...

^_^ sorry too many people here... "Argh!!"

Way off topic...but [/B]


YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN HAVE MULTI PERSONALITES!

ChibiBat: I say were beat him to death
ChibiGood: wtf are you talking about
ChibiBat: huh? ChibiGood: and wtf is your name ChibiBat. ChibiGuy: OK SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU. ChibiDeath: why? I love to watch them fight. ChibiGuy: im still pissed at wintermute. ChibiGood: wtf is wrong with wintermute. ChibiGuy: CHIBIMIKO AGREES WITH ME WITCH MAKES ME RIGHT! ChibiDeath *STARTS BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF TR0G* ChibiGood:....huh? ChibiBat: wernt we talking about that guy who made fun of us?

-Chibi
 #11 
Old 2002-07-17, 10:01
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

quote:
ChibiBat: wernt we talking about that guy who made fun of us?

Heaps confused...Does that mean you think I am a guy...Yeah faceless medium, you can't see me nor I you... *sighs in relief* BUT I AM A WOMAN!...Okay...
Keep the sense of humour it suits you...


 #12 
Old 2002-07-17, 18:58
devilishdestiny devilishdestiny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

NOOOOOO, IM the 19 female pervert in the room right now, jeesh! Anyways, hes not older, single, and living alone in an apartment.....hes living with his mom!!! *giggle* mawhahaha!!!
 #13 
Old 2002-07-17, 19:15
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Did someone just admit to being female? Seriously they should hold a national convention for female techies, and they could hold the whole thing in my house. I wish more women liked technology....sigh.

sooooo.....anyone see my website yet? Comments? Questions?

Hey Chibi: Which Otaky Vengence video? I have a lot that arent shared, but only two of my videos are from OV. I have The pokemon one, and the Akira one? Was it one of those?


PS- I heard the best place to find good AMV's is IRC. BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE! DAMNIT SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE OR IM GONNA KILL SOMETHING! AHHHH! *Spock makes a B-line for his car, destroying 3 walls and a hedge in the process, then realizes he just wanted to kill the walls and the hedge, not get to his car.*

*Realizes he has no car*

*Ends post*
 #14 
Old 2002-07-22, 14:53
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Spock:
Did someone just admit to being female? Seriously they should hold a national convention for female techies, and they could hold the whole thing in my house. I wish more women liked technology....sigh.

sooooo.....anyone see my website yet? Comments? Questions?

Hey Chibi: Which Otaky Vengence video? I have a lot that arent shared, but only two of my videos are from OV. I have The pokemon one, and the Akira one? Was it one of those?


PS- I heard the best place to find good AMV's is IRC. BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE! DAMNIT SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE OR IM GONNA KILL SOMETHING! AHHHH! *Spock makes a B-line for his car, destroying 3 walls and a hedge in the process, then realizes he just wanted to kill the walls and the hedge, not get to his car.*

*Realizes he has no car*

*Ends post*



uhhh...... www.animemusicvideos.org ?

-Chibi

-....have you tried typing amv or anime music video into a search engine latly?
 #15 
Old 2002-08-13, 07:25
aya_no_koibito aya_no_koibito is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Spock:
Did someone just admit to being female? Seriously they should hold a national convention for female techies, and they could hold the whole thing in my house. I wish more women liked technology....sigh.

sooooo.....anyone see my website yet? Comments? Questions?

Hey Chibi: Which Otaky Vengence video? I have a lot that arent shared, but only two of my videos are from OV. I have The pokemon one, and the Akira one? Was it one of those?


PS- I heard the best place to find good AMV's is IRC. BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE! DAMNIT SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE OR IM GONNA KILL SOMETHING! AHHHH! *Spock makes a B-line for his car, destroying 3 walls and a hedge in the process, then realizes he just wanted to kill the walls and the hedge, not get to his car.*

*Realizes he has no car*

*Ends post*



IRC is a mIRC chat client. You can upload the files from various users, but it has a lot of commands and stuff, so its sort of confusing. try www.mirc.com?
 #16 
Old 2002-08-13, 10:44
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by aya_no_koibito:
IRC is a mIRC chat client. You can upload the files from various users, but it has a lot of commands and stuff, so its sort of confusing. try www.mirc.com?


errr, no its the other way around... mIRC is a IRC client...

-Chibi

-Your a moron...
 #17 
Old 2002-08-13, 20:57
aya_no_koibito aya_no_koibito is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ChibiMiko:
errr, no its the other way around... mIRC is a IRC client...

-Chibi

-Your a moron...



My bad...and yes I happen to be one
 #18 
Old 2002-08-14, 14:16
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by aya_no_koibito:
IRC is a mIRC chat client. You can upload the files from various users, but it has a lot of commands and stuff, so its sort of confusing. try www.mirc.com?


Ah, yes, just to let everyone know (especially you aya_no_koibito) there is a little known "help" command that always... um... helps.

Glad to point out the obvious. And if you need to find the help command (in ways other than typing in help and such) just type the command and whatever afterwards and it will say "command help" for help. Superb. Another useless post by me.
 #19 
Old 2002-08-16, 05:16
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Um, guys, no. I know exactly what IRC is and I USE Mirc....sigh.

What I need is the channel and server where I can find people who like anime and have high bandwidth uploads.

As for all of you sorry people, if you don't get one Usenet (where all the REAL anime episodes are) ....then....well I guess you just miss out....can't think of anything really threatening....maybe I'll email you something....yea.

So go get on Usenet or I'll EMAIL YOU!
 #20 
Old 2002-08-16, 13:06
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: New School anime fans AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Server: irc.aniverse.com
Room: #animeone

Server: DALnet
Rooms: #animehentai&more, #sky-anime, #animeresource, #animemadness for anything
#dragonballz-titanium and #dbz-network for DBZ
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics