About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-04, 08:05
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default 100+....

Has anyone watched those long LONG LONG anime's....like the 100+ eps...ya they do exist...no not DBZ....like Inu Yasha and Slam Dunk....god I hate that anime *shiver*..I just dont see how I could watch all of those damn eps....have any of you guys watched one of those anime's?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-13, 00:05
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 100+....

Oh well, I decided to bring this back to life....

....wait's some more....No.

-=MaTrIXSpirit=-
 #3 
Old 2002-09-13, 00:43
thewhacker thewhacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 100+....

NO AND I NEVER WILL


hey chibi join this forum im usually on and it has the greatest people.
www.animemusicvideos.org

note im not trying to insult the all mighty mod

-thewhacker
- canadians are just wanabbe americans
 #4 
Old 2002-09-13, 12:47
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 100+....

heh, I'm a member there. Didn't post once. And you should wacth saloir moon. Now that's anime.

hehe
 #5 
Old 2002-09-13, 20:43
thewhacker thewhacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 100+....

your a member there

cool then post damnit post

im one of the biggest spammers.

heheh

and chibi there are a lot of canadians there and canadian girl.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-14, 06:38
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 100+....

I am a member there too...XeNo and Whacked...what are your names at amv...
 #7 
Old 2002-09-14, 08:15
tsunami tsunami is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 100+....

Whacked: scratch that i just remembered i saw someone by the same name as you. You signed up just a little while ago...
 #8 
Old 2002-09-14, 11:01
thewhacker thewhacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 100+....

yea and IM always there spamming every were.

look for thewhacker
thats me
 #9 
Old 2002-09-14, 13:35
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 100+....

XeNobiTe

Joined: 30 Jan 2002
Total posts: 0

As I said, I don't post there. Can't even remember why I became member.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-14, 15:23
thewhacker thewhacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 100+....

POPST DAMN IT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!


im always in way off topic
 #11 
Old 2002-09-15, 01:09
aya_no_koibito aya_no_koibito is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 100+....

I watched inyusha read slam dunk
 #12 
Old 2002-09-16, 21:52
nihon_dude nihon_dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 100+....

yeah i am a big fan of Rama 1/2.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-16, 22:14
thewhacker thewhacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 100+....

STAY ON TOPIC!!!

wait that was the topic.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-31, 06:07
enterprise1701_d enterprise1701_d is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 100+....

Hikaru no Go, currently 52 episodes and rising. (Watching as they come out. )

Hunter X Hunter I've had over sixty eps.

Let's see... eh... Saint Seiya, although I never finished that series. The subbing sucked.

That's about it for long series.
 #15 
Old 2002-11-07, 04:12
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 100+....

quote:
Originally posted by thewhacker:
NO AND I NEVER WILL


hey chibi join this forum im usually on and it has the greatest people.
www.animemusicvideos.org

note im not trying to insult the all mighty mod

-thewhacker
- canadians are just wanabbe americans



Sigh, iv been a member there for around a year, but iv just...never ever posted....ya

-Chibi
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics