About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-06, 23:59
anarchy476 anarchy476 is offline
Regular
 
Default What the hell is in them damn Scooby Snacks???

I was watching an episode of "Scooby Doo Where Are You" today, you know, the one with the ghost of Hyde, and in one particular scene, Scooby and Shaggy are on an alligator's back trying to get off. They use the oars as stilts and start running in the water. Shaggy says, "Man, Scoob, I really wish I had a scooby snack right now." Scooby gives him a box and he eats them. His eyes become white with the word boost.
It got me thinking. What are in those things? The best explanation is cocaine or something. Meth, maybe? I mean, you know they are stoners. That is why they always are eating everything. Fucking hippies. They go off as a pair to get high while Freddy gets laid by Daphne and Velma looks for her glasses. So therefore, I ask you people. What the HELL are in those damn scooby snacks???
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics