About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-06, 02:52
TranceGemini TranceGemini is offline
Regular
 
Default .rm transform to .mpg or even vcd?

I have recently downloaded all the sailor moon ep and I hate watching them threw real player. I would just buy them but stupid Pioneer is releasing them in a stupid order and they don't use the same begings as the should. but I'm a fansubbed person..and I have a mac to make it even more complicated. does anyone know if there is a app to convert them to .mpg (or VCD)I mean I can find most of them in mpg but there are rare ones that barley made it to .rm if any info here is false let me know. thanks in advance.

------------------
..........Im in love with a
purple alien
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics