About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-15, 22:24
Cyrus_The_Virus Cyrus_The_Virus is offline
Regular
 
Default Heavy Metal 1&2

U all remember that animated movie made some time ago called Heavy Metal and the one made recently called Heavy Metal 2, of coarse you do. Well I'll get to the point I have a bit of a dilemma I want both movies but I can't afford it so if anyone knows a site that has it in zip format or has the .mpg or if someone can copy it somehow and send it to me in zip form I would really appriciate it.
 #2 
Old 2001-03-15, 23:52
ReBoRn187 ReBoRn187 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Heavy Metal 1&2

I wouldnt waste my time on Heavy Metal 2 cause other then the graphics it sucks. It doesnt let you have all the little inside stories. Its just one long story. It doesnt even go into any of the good old guys. I think you should just stay with Heavy Metal and then if you want to waist your money you can get Heavy Metal 2. But its just my advice that ya get Heavy Metal and rent Heavy Metal 2 to see how bad it is compared to the first one. I have not come across a single movie yet where the second one has been better then the first. O well. Thats all I got to say.

------------------
Life is a tragedy for those who feel.
Its a comedy for those who think right.
Yet it is a playground for those who kill.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-04, 13:24
Nicky_Little Nicky_Little is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Heavy Metal 1&2

"I have not come across a single movie yet where the second one has been better then the first"
A better sequel is one of the rarest things in the universe. I've only come across 3 movies where the second one was better than the first.
Aliens
Terminator 2
American tail 2: Fivel goes west

And next summer the real test begins... Matrix 2
My fingers are crossed.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-05, 10:10
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Heavy Metal 1&2

1 was truer to the magazine. 2 has better animation.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-06, 02:58
TranceGemini TranceGemini is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Heavy Metal 1&2

i dont think if u .zip a .mpg it will make it smaller if it does not much. and u cant fiind them like that. go to hotline they have it all.

------------------
..........Im in love with a
purple alien
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics