About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-10, 16:40
ReBoRn187 ReBoRn187 is offline
Regular
 
Default Japanese Animation?

What do you think is the best Japanese animation out there right now? I truelly think Akira and Ghost in the Shell are classics. There the best I have seen. Well what do you think cause I am looking for new ones to see.

------------------
 #2 
Old 2001-03-18, 19:29
Furyion Furyion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Japanese Animation?

Y'know, I personally think that Gun Smith cats is the best Anime I've seen so far. You might like it.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-12, 05:04
DaedalustheGreat DaedalustheGreat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Japanese Animation?

Vampire Hunter D is good, very good
 #4 
Old 2001-04-12, 15:46
Regular
 
Default Re: Japanese Animation?

Bubblegum Crisis

Armitage the Third (the dubbed version is hella gay though)

El Hazard

COWBOY BEBOP!!!!
 #5 
Old 2001-04-13, 00:11
killkernal killkernal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Japanese Animation?

GOLGO 13, NINJA SCROLL, AND CRYING FREEMAN. THESE ANIMES ARE COOL.
 #6 
Old 2001-04-15, 05:54
FrogGirlRisa FrogGirlRisa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Japanese Animation?

Cowboy Bebop !
Akira !
 #7 
Old 2001-04-16, 02:30
Nicky_Little Nicky_Little is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Japanese Animation?

All the ones mentioned are pretty good.
Gunsmith Cats is real nice. So is Riding Bean. I like Tenchi Muyo but I'm not sure if you will, it's not quite action packed. If you haven't seen Golden Boy you might want to check that out, I laugh my ass off whenever I watch it.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-16, 03:42
Regular
 
Default Re: Japanese Animation?

froggirlrisa.


i love you.

cowboy bebop rawks

 #9 
Old 2001-04-16, 08:23
FrogGirlRisa FrogGirlRisa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Japanese Animation?

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics