About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-06-30, 20:31
becks_sparklingtease becks_sparklingtease is offline
Regular
 
Default Yohko the devil hunter

Has anyone ever seen it? Im sure some of you have. i think it's great. It's probally one of my favorites! It's better than Salior Moon...
 #2 
Old 2000-08-07, 03:52
adam the gale 2 adam the gale 2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yohko the devil hunter

I you don't know who this is I will kick you in the head. If you want I have most of the Yohko the devil hunter movies. So if you want to borrow them or I could make a copy of them for you.

Love you
Adam
 #3 
Old 2000-08-07, 04:36
adam the gale 2 adam the gale 2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yohko the devil hunter

I also have a battle angle tape that I think you would like alot.
 #4 
Old 2000-08-07, 04:36
adam the gale 2 adam the gale 2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yohko the devil hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam the gale 2
I also have a battle angle tape that I think you would like alot.
Ask me next time you see me!!!???
Love and stuff
adam
 #5 
Old 2000-08-08, 04:11
becks_sparklingtease becks_sparklingtease is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yohko the devil hunter

oh thanks Adam! but i have all the yohko tapes...
love you
 #6 
Old 2000-08-08, 04:38
Regular
 
Default Re: Yohko the devil hunter

how would i go about obtaining such videos? i want some!! how much.
 #7 
Old 2000-08-09, 15:44
becks_sparklingtease becks_sparklingtease is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yohko the devil hunter

i found mine at movie stores, or you could order them off the internet. Just look up which anime you want, im sure there will be a place where you could order some.

or did you want more info than that?
 #8 
Old 2000-08-09, 16:40
adam the gale 2 adam the gale 2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yohko the devil hunter

www.rightstuf.com
 #9 
Old 2000-09-03, 03:37
ranma_saotome ranma_saotome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yohko the devil hunter

guess what i know the best site for buying anime www.animecornerstore.com
 #10 
Old 2000-09-07, 19:46
Drizzt Drizzt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yohko the devil hunter

I have Ghost in A Shell, so far it's the only anime video I own at the time. But it's a title worth looking at.

Drizzt
 #11 
Old 2000-09-07, 20:55
Regular
 
Default Re: Yohko the devil hunter

so is Akira
 #12 
Old 2000-09-07, 23:45
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yohko the devil hunter

Tank police is good but not the one with the painting.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics