About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > Anime
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime This forum is for the discussion of Anime, Manga, Hentai, Cosplay, anything related to Anime or Japanese subculture.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-05-18, 13:38
ranma_saotome ranma_saotome is offline
Regular
 
Default Your names?

ok everyon how did you get your names?
 #2 
Old 2000-05-18, 13:44
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

I decided that I agree with "Mob Politics" and wanted to start a riot and burn and loot and trample and kill. Oh and by mob I mean angry mob with torches not Mafia but the Mafia's cool too don't get me wrong. I mean if I could chill with the don and perform "hits" with Vito that would be pretty cool. Yeah I wish I had a fedora. 'Cuz then I'd look cool when I was toting around my violin case. Nothing better than being a musician. I used to be able to play the tuba but I quit that because I thought it was too heavy. Speaking of quitting I don't really like my job it's kind of boring.
 #3 
Old 2000-05-18, 13:53
ranma_saotome ranma_saotome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

what is your job?
 #4 
Old 2000-05-18, 13:54
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

I put things on shelves.
 #5 
Old 2000-05-22, 21:04
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

Adam The gale is short for Adam Gale. That's my name but I wanted to sound hip and you ruined it. Supermankey tits came to me when I senn ranma the fat guy that argues with roit_kid. Also I have no job i am a bum.
Supermankeytits out!
 #6 
Old 2000-06-01, 22:15
smokey smokey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

i didn know i had a name i thourght i was using someone elses name?????????????????
 #7 
Old 2000-06-02, 17:44
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

Smokey he means how did you decide to call yourself smokey on this board unless that's your given name or is it short for Smokinondown Johnson or something like that.
 #8 
Old 2000-06-04, 02:52
smokey smokey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

why smokey?(ponders..) guess 'cause i toke er imean smoke & i like to think i live ,work & in the grey area of both the real world & cyberspace
 #9 
Old 2000-06-05, 16:32
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

I dunno really, mine came to me a lonnngg time ago, so I can't really remember, cept for the fact my actual name is Suzanne..

I have a ton of other names though..

Kulsu, Nimisha, Amazon, XtreMe_bytch

Kulsu was a little known roman goddess of the dead.
 #10 
Old 2000-06-08, 10:09
peacemaker peacemaker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

Adam The Gale:

Hey Adam, in Danish your name means Adam The Lunatic.

Heheheh.
Peacemaker Was Here...
 #11 
Old 2000-06-18, 06:18
ranma_saotome ranma_saotome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

lol hows it going dicky?
 #12 
Old 2000-06-18, 13:07
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

Suzie~ was she jealous of pandora or persephone?
 #13 
Old 2000-07-05, 23:36
$Matius420$ $Matius420$ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

I LOVE SHANNON,I LOVE SHANNON,I LOVE SHANNON,
I LOVE SHANNON,I LOVE SHANNON,I LOVE SHANNON,
I LOVE SHANNON,I LOVE SHANNON,I LOVE SHANNON.

OK

I thought my name sounded kinda biblical, purnounced Muh-TIE-us. 420, I used to smoke weed, gonna change that. The $'s are real gay, when I signed up I thought it said I need soymbols in my name. Riot_kid! Did u ever read my Mafia post? Vito Corleone's my idol man. My name is Vito Corleone in Darktide in Asheron's Call.

 #14 
Old 2000-07-07, 00:01
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

I did but I decided it was going along fine w/ out my help. Did you ever see that movie w/ Matthew Broderick where he ends up working for the man who they "based" the godfather on, and then ends up smuggling a komodo dragon? (Dammit can't remember the name.) That was a funny movie.
 #15 
Old 2000-07-07, 03:53
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

Changed it! Another reason I chose Matius is that it is almost ALWAYS the name of my RPG characters. Remember, not MAA-tee-us, but Muh-TIE-us.
 #16 
Old 2000-07-07, 22:19
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

Rhymes with radius and shady, us?
So noted, wittle waitee us.
 #17 
Old 2000-07-07, 23:09
sanity sanity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

i chose the name sanity because once me and my friends were "hacking" (or more so trying to.... i was 14) and we dicided to think up little handles for ourselves that we would put on the virus graphics and shit. mine was color of sanity, but i eventualty changed it to sanity, and thus it stuck when ever i sign something and i don't want to use my real name i use sanity, his was agent saint ironicall it stuck to but he never shortened it to just saint. to make a long boring story short and just vaguely boring the viruses never worked then but once in highschool we chashed the computers and our names came up as sanity and Agent Saint... the funny shit about that is every little "geek" in school was either claiming to be one or both.
 #18 
Old 2000-07-07, 23:25
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

NO! rhymes with slut tie us
 #19 
Old 2000-07-25, 00:34
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

hmm, mine is actually a song by the Dropkick Murphy's. the song barroom hero is about a bar fighter who keeps getting up and keeps getting knocked down. but he always fights until he is out cold. i feel like that sometimes. its a great song.
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweiner/lyrics.htm

~bar room hero
 #20 
Old 2000-07-25, 19:38
chupe chupe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

I know I don't post on these boards very often, so no one likely gives a fuck, but I got mine from el chupacabra. I forget what the spanish term for "to suck" is (chup-something. Chupar? Something like that.), but one guy told me that when it's conjugated as "chupe" it means I'm asking for a suck. I'd already been using chupe all over the internet as my name at that point, so that was an unexpected plus.
 #21 
Old 2000-07-29, 08:55
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

I chose this name because it was something that i thought up when i was trying to think of cool names to use online... heh, i think im evil, but im pretty sure that im not a mastermind... not most of the time anyway, i have good days every so often when i have some common sense... usually though i leave the masterminding up to my friend who is a certified genius(no joke), he knows more than me about everything and unlike me he could actually understand all of the stuff on this board... erm, kinda got off topic there... so there you have it, i think im evil and i know a mastermind.
 #22 
Old 2000-08-06, 16:47
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

Suz, I though that was Hecate?
 #23 
Old 2000-08-06, 19:12
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

"little known"

she was just a regional goddess or something I think.. Haven't been able to find out much more about her, cept that she was a roman goddess of the dead.. and she had a cool name that noone on hotmail has..

 #24 
Old 2000-09-08, 09:43
Drizzt Drizzt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

Drizzt is a character from R.A. Salvatore's Trilogy about a dark elf. Drizzt O'Burden is the name of the dark elf. Salvatore is my favorite author but I tend to lean toward other author's also. Robert Jordan, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Anne McCaffey, Terry Brooks, David Eddings, Phillip Jose'Farmer. Did i mention I love to read?! LOL

Drizzt
 #25 
Old 2000-09-08, 12:37
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your names?

Ain is short for ainsophor.roughly translated=Light=Light without limit, Or limitless light. According to the Sefer Yetzirah="Mystical Consciousness(Sekhel Mufla). This is the light that was originally conceived,and is the first glory. No creature can attain its excellence."

[This message has been edited by Ain (edited 09-08-2000).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics