About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-20, 22:04
Nokutaan Nokutaan is offline
Regular
 
Default Sticks

In another topic I was given the idea of using a extendable baton (or however you spell that) for self-defense. Any ideas on how to make it? I though about something like this:

-------

Then you add some 2 tubes of wood.

���---���
(It is supposed to go a bit inside the stick but I couldnt manage to underline it)

Then you add something so the wood wont go out

���|--|���

Then more wood so it wont go too inside the stick itself

|���|--|���|

And then,uh,made,but then I thought about it and I noticed that would simply SUCK.

So any REAL idea on how to make one with cheap/free materials? Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Nokutaan (edited 10-20-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-20, 22:15
VincentVega1687 VincentVega1687 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sticks

one thing you could do is go to a uniform store. and look in the police section, because police have to buy all of there own equipment and where I come from they don't even check to see a badge. sometimes they do but I have got away with just using a really good look-alike that you can buy at a toy store.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-21, 12:57
Nokutaan Nokutaan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sticks

Even if I have a badge,someone in HS doesn't look like a real police.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-22, 15:48
VincentVega1687 VincentVega1687 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sticks

in Iowa, they don't care.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics