About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-16, 14:23
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Me shoes.

I have a pair of running shoes that are new. I bought them because I intend to run in them. However, I bought this specific Asics brand pair because no other size would fit my feet (Jap feet = damn small: can't find ANY shoes over size 12 U.S. size in Japan, and I wear 13.5 in the U.S.)

And so now I've been wearing orange and white and blue Asics for a little over a week. And the colors bother me. It's mainly white.

Is there any way to change the color (e.g. spray paint, dye, etc.) of the shoes? I'm a little worried about fucking with the breathability of the fabric and all.

peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-16, 16:42
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me shoes.

um... i think spray paint would be a bad idea
 #3 
Old 2002-10-16, 23:50
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Me shoes.

Some vinyl dye might work, but you'll still lose some breatheablity, I think.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-23, 19:36
Raf_the_Penguin Raf_the_Penguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Me shoes.

texta? if you used spraypaint it would definatley ruin em but with texta it'd wash off in the rain.... ask a craft store dammit.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics