About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-10, 17:49
Blackie Blackie is offline
Regular
 
Default PLEASE, I NEED HELP IN YAHOO

I need to get into my own yahoo account, i cann't remember my own question to change my password, and the alternate e-mail account that i used no longer works, i really need help, i am asking any one with expeirence that can get into my account and find out the current password, so i can change it, please i need help
 #2 
Old 2002-10-12, 04:04
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PLEASE, I NEED HELP IN YAHOO

You dont need the question just have them send it to your email adress.

CTR
 #3 
Old 2002-10-14, 06:15
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PLEASE, I NEED HELP IN YAHOO

What the guy is trying to say is he wants someone to crack into somebody elses account because he's too lazy to learn about cracking. Thats my theroy anyway, sorry if i'm worng.

-FLAMEVIPER
 #4 
Old 2002-10-14, 06:18
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PLEASE, I NEED HELP IN YAHOO

Oh right, warfare. His alternate email address doens'nt work!

-FLAMEVIPER
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics