About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-04, 15:01
itpro99 itpro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Cable box? Am I in the wrong forum?

I posted a question a last week about building a cable decoder and no one has responded? Did I post in the wrong forum or has no one attempted to build one of these? Thanks for your help.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-06, 20:37
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cable box? Am I in the wrong forum?

No, people just don't care anymore. I really can't put a bong on it.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-07, 15:11
itpro99 itpro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cable box? Am I in the wrong forum?

Fair enough...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics